Kabul as we speak

Sorry but most of the blame goes on Bush... He was the one who invaded... There was no exit strategy... There never could be...

They tried training locals to fight and they trained a force way bigger than the Taliban with better arms... Just didn't want to fight... Bush Admin found this out after they invaded...

Could you please explain the exit strategy to us...

By the way Trump was doing this very same move a few years ago and did it in Syria with far less exposure...

Everybody knew the Taliban was taking over as soon as the US left... Again what's your exit strategy?
hahah in your twisted logic because you can’t ever question your party

what about the dembots like xiden that voted to give bush the authorization?

The mideast is a hole. Be honest. If those people want to fight for their nation then step up....or step aside. Not our job to babysit for eternity.
Our rationale for staying there for so long was to prevent another 9/11 style plot being organized there...I think it was a good reason not to allow the taliban back in...our failure came from simply trying to maintain the status quo and allowing the taliban a safe haven in the tribal lands of Afghanistan.

Our refusal to go after the taliban in the tribal lands was blamed on our need to keep Pakistan as an ally as they supposedly were a key player in our war against terrorism.

Not having all the facts I cannot give a good judgement on that...but based on the fact Pakistan was harboring bin laden I think it was a bunch of b.s. that they were of much help to us in the war on terrorism...just my opinion.

I think we should have told pakistan we are going after the taliban and you are either with us or against us.

And then since we would have really pissed off pakistan by going into the tribal lands we might as well have allied with India regarding Afghanistan.....with their manpower they could have easily sent in a hundred thousand troops or more to stabilize Afghanistan whilst we attacked the taliban in pakistan's tribal lands.

That is how a nation that wants to win goes about things.

All this nonsense about having no exit strategy is put out by folks who lack any military knowledge.....your exit strategy is the same we had back when we actually won a war call WWII.

Win it and come home and that is what we should always do if we get involved in war. If we are not prepared to do what is required to win it, then we should not get in it.

Last edited:
Sorry but most of the blame goes on Bush... He was the one who invaded... There was no exit strategy... There never could be...

They tried training locals to fight and they trained a force way bigger than the Taliban with better arms... Just didn't want to fight... Bush Admin found this out after they invaded...

Could you please explain the exit strategy to us...

By the way Trump was doing this very same move a few years ago and did it in Syria with far less exposure...

Everybody knew the Taliban was taking over as soon as the US left... Again what's your exit strategy?
Damn, didn't Biden notice that before he voted for the war???

Or was the doofus just proving, once again, that he doesn't have the brains God gave a pissant????

Reality is the asylum process even for people who were helping Americans (Translators, Security Officers, Cleaner...) is incredibly slow... 4 years +....
Bush, Obama, Trump or Biden... They are all guilty of that...

Saying that Bush invaded with no exit plan... Any day of withdrawal was going to be like this... It is a no win situation...

it would have bee better to look after the people who looked after US personnel well when they were there... A lot will be executed fo helping the Americans...
Leaving them behind will drastically reduce any friend in the area... US used to have peoples backs when you help them out...

It was The Worthless Negro that escalated the war with no real objective in mind. Trump inherited a war with to objective and no definable mission.

We all know that the filthy ass Democrats never take responsibility for any of their failures, which are always massive.

They never took any responsibility for disasters of The Worthless Negro and and they won't take responsibility for any of the failures of Joe Dufus.

That is why we Americans have no respect for you Left Wing turds.

It was The Worthless Negro that escalated the war with no real objective in mind. Trump inherited a war with to objective and no definable mission.
Well, all this is about much more than obama or Trump.

Essentially it is becoming more apparant that we are well on our way to becoming a failed nation.

Several reasons for it and it all began with political correctness.

I am one of the few on here capable of grasping the truth in regards to all of it.

However, I can lead a jackass to the water but I cannot make him drink.

The mideast is a hole. Be honest. If those people want to fight for their nation then step up....or step aside. Not our job to babysit for eternity.
Mexico, Central and South America are shitholes…why do you think it’s “our job” to foster and babysit them?

'There is no substitute for victory' I doubt many on here know who said that.

Regarding who is to blame for this failure ....the failure lies mainly on the shoulders of our military leaders and not to forget the President is the Commander in Chief.

In a nutshell this is how I would diagram our failure to defeat the Taliban.

Bush failed to get Pakistan on board regarding defeating the Taliban. They did not want us to go into the tribal lands which must have been done in order to defeat the taliban.

Bush claimed Pakistan was a vital ally. I do not agree. I think they deceived bush which was not hard to do.

Then along came obama. Come on folks, we all knew he was worthless though I do give him credit for taking out Osama.

Then along comes Trump.

Let me say first of all I was and am a Trumpster.

Unfortunately Trump did not have the support he needed. Not even from the Republican Party.

Still yet he made a lot of poor appointments which began with sessions.

I think Trump had too much respect for the military and listened to Generals who should never have been promoted to General.

Not to forget by the time Trump got in obama had gotten rid of all the good Generals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back