Zone1 Kabbalah

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
From the Bible to miracles, from prayer to modern science, from the relationship of modern science to Judaism, Eduard Shyfrin, author and student of Jewish mysticism, examines these topics through the lens of Kabbalah and quantum physics. This page is in cooperation with Eduard Shyfrin.
For further inquiries on this subject, contact [email protected].

I read a little of this and understood little of what I read. Fascinating it is.

One of the ideas I may have grasped (or grasped wrongly) is that the tree in the middle of garden, the tree of knowledge of good and evil, may be compared to who we are and how we are made.

Each one of us is the Garden of Eden and in the center of each of us is the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

With the knowledge of good and evil comes change. We work, toiling to removed the thorns and brambles--i.e. change. This is why we keep the Lord's Day holy, without work, without change--the way it was in our garden before the knowledge of good and evil changed us. It is a remembrance and a renewal of our time of living in God's pure holiness.

Again, I want to emphasize that much of what I read was impossible for me to fully grasp; but what I did read was definitely food for thought.

Again, I want to emphasize that much of what I read was impossible for me to fully grasp;

That's intentional; cultists need that confusion in order to sound 'wise' and 'profound' to those who think there is something 'there' they aren't getting. Buddhism works the same way, so does 'Taoism' and much of the Hindu demon worship. OF course if you have lots of money they will be glad to tutor you until you run out of cash.

That's intentional; cultists need that confusion in order to sound 'wise' and 'profound' to those who think there is something 'there' they aren't getting.
Even so. The idea of relating the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil to a "tree of knowledge of good and evil" within each of us is a thoughtful analogy if nothing else. Further, a day where we do all we can to immerse ourselves in the holiness of God is worthy as well.

No, I will not be buying any books, and the purpose of their articles is indeed an advertisement for their books, but nothing wrong with that, either.

Even so. The idea of relating the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil to a "tree of knowledge of good and evil" within each of us is a thoughtful analogy if nothing else. Further, a day where we do all we can to immerse ourselves in the holiness of God is worthy as well.
A Genius Gets the Shaft, Similar to Achilles in The Iliad

Back in Sumeria, the pre-Abraham Jews got exploited and confined for knowing too much. So they warned people about the jealous talent-thieves with this snake story.

I read a little of this and understood little of what I read. Fascinating it is.

One of the ideas I may have grasped (or grasped wrongly) is that the tree in the middle of garden, the tree of knowledge of good and evil, may be compared to who we are and how we are made.

Each one of us is the Garden of Eden and in the center of each of us is the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

With the knowledge of good and evil comes change. We work, toiling to removed the thorns and brambles--i.e. change. This is why we keep the Lord's Day holy, without work, without change--the way it was in our garden before the knowledge of good and evil changed us. It is a remembrance and a renewal of our time of living in God's pure holiness.

Again, I want to emphasize that much of what I read was impossible for me to fully grasp; but what I did read was definitely food for thought.
Since there was no death, in the Adamic language, the word for "die" would be more like "cease to exist." Or, there was death everywhere but in the Garden of Eden and they could see what death was. I would do with the Adamic language answer. And, Adam was first to decide that this commandment was the most important and not partake of the fruit. On the other hand, Eve was first to decide that having children was the commandment that was most important and she partook of the fruit so that mankind may become a reality. Adam didn't want t to be left alone in the Garden of Eden so he decided that it would be better to eat the fruit. Neither had a choice of good or evil because both commandments were good choices.

Now, up until the time they were tempted by Lucifer ISatan or the snake), the Godhead of the Father Elohim and the Son Jehovah and possibly the angel Michael were teaching Adam and Eve about their purpose and where they came from. And, a lot more too. When they left the Garden, a veil was placed over their minds to block the information of their premortal life and thus had to rely on the Holy Spirit for truth as well as the Light of Christ (which is our conscience). From this point on Adam and Eve, and all the children born after them to the present latter day have to learn to choose good over evil to obtain salvation in the Lord.

A Genius Gets the Shaft, Similar to Achilles in The Iliad

Back in Sumeria, the pre-Abraham Jews got exploited and confined for knowing too much. So they warned people about the jealous talent-thieves with this snake story.
I may be wrong but I don't believe there exists such a concept as "pre-Abraham Jews", even if you consider Judea. It is at best,.a.point of debate. Abraham wasn't even Jewish, that term didn't arrive until Moses climbed Mount Sinai.

I may be wrong but I don't believe there exists such a concept as "pre-Abraham Jews", even if you consider Judea. It is at best,.a.point of debate. Abraham wasn't even Jewish, that term didn't arrive until Moses climbed Mount Sinai.
Where in the OT does it say Moses was told to call Israelites, Jews? Judah is where the term derived from. That was only one tribe and one that didn’t hold the priesthood either.

It was never based on race and ethnicity anyway, until Ezra and the Babylonians set themselves up as a 'master race' and the only 'pure Jews', then got Cyrus to build them a temple to scam the ' flawed Jews' with. Rabbinical Judaism and the assorted Orthodox flavors are post- Christian cults and have little or no connection with the Hebrewism of Abraham and Moses. Most 'Jews' of today have zero ancestory traceable to the ME, outside of a tiny handful of Sephardi and of course the Samaritans and a few other small groups here and there, and ironically most of the counterfeit 'Jews' of today claim those aren't 'real Jews', which is hilarious.

Christians are the major Jewish sect with the most connection with the OT theology, and by far the largest. They also best represent the universalism implied by monotheism and the primary reasons for the Covenants in the first place. Jews were never called to be a 'race'.

Last edited:
Jews, Israelites did not just pop up out of nowhere one day. These people had a history that led them to Israel and to Judaism, and they did not leave their history behind.

Forum List

Back