Juwan Howard, Black Michigan Hoops Coach PUNCHES White Wisconsin Assistant

I watched the video 3 times. Howard looks like he's twice the size of the guy he punched.

There's NO excuse for a coach to behave like a brainless thug. He should be fired.

The patterns are always the same in a society that looks the other way when it is always in front of us and now condemns those who do nothing wrong. Howard went right back to the hood.

After Sunday's Wisconsin win over Michigan in Madison, black Michigan head coach Juwan Howard punched white Wisconsin assistant coach, Joe Krabbenhoft, after a heated altercation with another white coach. What will the fallout be?. Under normal circumstances, the coach throwing the punch would be suspended. If that happens to Howard, you know damn well the left will scream RACISM!!! Now the uber-PC leftist NCAA certainly doesn't want that. I'm sure they're hoping is the white coach said something inflammatory that would cause him to be suspended as well. During the presser, the media was meek and deferential when asking about the punch. "There was obviously touching in the handshake line, but there must have been more than that"? In other words "What did Whitey do to make you punch him?" Incredibly Howard claimed he was trying to protect himself, after he reached over several people to punch the coach. You also wonder if the leftwing sports media will try to downplay this story if it turns out only Howard is in the wrong. But if it turns out the Wisconsin coach said something, you KNOW the race issue will be raised. That is what Marxists do.

I started a thread called Black People Don't Know How To Act. Come join that thread. LOL.

The patterns are always the same in a society that looks the other way when it is always in front of us and now condemns those who do nothing wrong. Howard went right back to the hood.
I was thinking the same thing. Right back to Southside Chicago.

Now I need to post one more of your character flaws: You are a racist.
What was Howard thinking? Must be that inner city chicago upbringing he got from his grandmother because his parents didnt want to raise a child. He’s a product of his environment. So black people need to use this as a teachable moment. Let’s learn from this. What was Howard thinking and does he really understand what he did was wrong?

In the real world, punching someone like that can get you shot. This kind of shit is why Stand your ground was passed. What a role model he is to those young black men he coaches.

So Howard was fined $40,000 and suspended a few games. The Wisconsin coach was fined $10,000 "for his part" in this, according to the NCAA.

What the hell part was that? Getting punched?

Let's face it. The cowardly PC leftist NCAA feared blowback from the crazies if they didn't penalize the white guy, too. The university, to their credit, paid the fine, correctly stating their coach did nothing wrong.

So Howard was fined $40,000 and suspended a few games. The Wisconsin coach was fined $10,000 "for his part" in this, according to the NCAA.

What the hell part was that? Getting punched?

Let's face it. The cowardly PC leftist NCAA feared blowback from the crazies if they didn't penalize the white guy, too. The university, to their credit, paid the fine, correctly stating their coach did nothing wrong.
They didn’t fine the Assistant who Howard punch dum dum. They fined the HC Gard for putting his hands on Howard.

They didn’t fine the Assistant who Howard punch dum dum. They fined the HC Gard for putting his hands on Howard.
Gard wasn't fighting. He was stopping Howard to explain. The problem was Howard wouldn't listen, and instead reacted violently.
Glad U of W saw it correctly. Shame on the cowardly PC NCAA.

Gard wasn't fighting. He was stopping Howard to explain. The problem was Howard wouldn't listen, and instead reacted violently.
Glad U of W saw it correctly. Shame on the cowardly PC NCAA.
He put his hands on him. He shouldnt have. Doesnt mean it justifies what Howard did but Gard should have just accepted the blow by. Howard is under no obligation to listen to anything Gard says. Do I think he would have been suspended had it not blown up like it did? No, but Gard has his part and he's paying a small sum for it.

He put his hands on him. He shouldnt have. Doesnt mean it justifies what Howard did but Gard should have just accepted the blow by. Howard is under no obligation to listen to anything Gard says. Do I think he would have been suspended had it not blown up like it did? No, but Gard has his part and he's paying a small sum for it.
The hand thing wasn't done with malice. It was done in a way to say "Stop. Wait a minute. I want to tell you why I called the time out". But.... the black guy didn't want to listen.

Small sum? $10K is not small, and it is much too close to what the violent black guy was fined for doing an overtly violent act.

The hand thing wasn't done with malice. It was done in a way to say "Stop. Wait a minute. I want to tell you why I called the time out". But.... the black guy didn't want to listen.

Small sum? $10K is not small, and it is much too close to what the violent black guy was fined for doing an overtly violent act.
What about you don't have the right to put your hands on another person is so confusing? And Howard is under no obligation to listen to Gard's explanation. Not sure what Gard makes but I'm sure for him 10k isn't all that much. Also, I'm not sure if you're just bad at math but 40k is a lot more than 10k like 4 times as much, and Howard was suspended on top of that. Time and place. Gard has to understand that, and Howard has to do better about keeping his head about him. Both played their role Howard played a bigger one. Hence the bigger punishment.

What about you don't have the right to put your hands on another person is so confusing? And Howard is under no obligation to listen to Gard's explanation. Not sure what Gard makes but I'm sure for him 10k isn't all that much. Also, I'm not sure if you're just bad at math but 40k is a lot more than 10k like 4 times as much, and Howard was suspended on top of that. Time and place. Gard has to understand that, and Howard has to do better about keeping his head about him. Both played their role Howard played a bigger one. Hence the bigger punishment.
Howard physically punched another player. An over violation. He should have been fired for that. Gard did nothing with malice. He should have no penalty. But the woke NCAA felt they couldn't punish the colored guy and let the white guy off.

Forum List

Back