Justin bieber arrested for dwi

God...what does it say about our society that so many of our young females fall over themselves for a skinny little feminine girly boy who doesn't have enough testosterone to fill a glass slide under a microscope?? :eusa_eh:

Wouldn't know.

Back in the early 1970's my sister was all agog over Donny Osmond, who made Beiber look positively butch.

20 years ago, my neice was all agog over the New Kids on the Block.

Sometimes things never really change.

I think the fact that he has no license whatsoever is going to bite him hard.

Justin Bieber arrest: Singer hasn't had driver's license for 6 months - latimes.com

Justin Bieber — arrested in Miami Beach early Thursday after an alleged street-racing incident — has never had a California driver's license and hasn't had a valid license anywhere in at least six months, according to state DMV records and Florida police.

Bieber, 19, was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving and drag racing in Miami Beach about 4 a.m. Thursday after police stopped his yellow Lamborghini. According to a Miami Beach police report, Bieber has a driver's license from Georgia that expired on June 24, 2013.

In California, Bieber applied for a license on May 7, 2012, and had a year to complete the necessary requirements but he never did, according to the DMV. In July of that year, he was cited and eventually convicted of driving at an unsafe speed.

He apparently is under the impression that not much of anything applies to him, in the way of life.

I hope this is a wake-up call, but I doubt it.

Me too. He actually has talent, but he's turned into a real douchebag.

talent ?? can't you see past that "you sure have a purdy mouth"...., as in the dueling banjo scene from Deliverance

I think the fact that he has no license whatsoever is going to bite him hard.

Justin Bieber arrest: Singer hasn't had driver's license for 6 months - latimes.com

He apparently is under the impression that not much of anything applies to him, in the way of life.

I hope this is a wake-up call, but I doubt it.

Me too. He actually has talent, but he's turned into a real douchebag.

talent ?? can't you see past that "you sure have a purdy mouth"...., as in the dueling banjo scene from Deliverance

Frankly, the fact that is where you mind went is kind of scary....

Beiber is like Miley Cyrus, Lindsey Lohan and a lot of these other young stars who hit it big early, unlike other actors who probably take years of bit rolls before they finally hit 'success' and get a sense of perspective.

God...what does it say about our society that so many of our young females fall over themselves for a skinny little feminine girly boy who doesn't have enough testosterone to fill a glass slide under a microscope?? :eusa_eh:

Wouldn't know.

Back in the early 1970's my sister was all agog over Donny Osmond, who made Beiber look positively butch.

20 years ago, my neice was all agog over the New Kids on the Block.

Sometimes things never really change.

It was Hanson when I was growing up. *shudder*

Forum List

Back