'Justice for Trayvon' DC: Boycott Disneyland

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Actually I think the boycott is called for all of Florida. I hope they do boycott and let me know when so I can take the grandchildren to Disneyland and not have to try and explain why some people get to cut in line and I won't fight with them.

'Justice for Trayvon' DC: Boycott Disneyland

The approximately 500 “Justice For Trayvon” protesters in Washington, D.C., on Saturday heard calls from progressive speakers for specific boycott actions they want to use force Florida and other states to eliminate “Stand Your Ground” laws.

Even though such self-defense laws were not used in George Zimmerman’s defense, comedian and veteran progressive activist Dick Gregory argued at the rally outside the federal courthouse in Washington on Constitution Avenue that people should fight against them. Gregory also praised protesters who staged a sit-in until they could meet with Florida Gov. Rick Scott, who has agreed to meet with the protesters but continues standing strong on Florida’s Stand Your Ground law. Gregory called for protesters to join musician Stevie Wonder in boycotting Florida.

What is justice for Trayvon? He got into a physical altercation and lost his life. A jury of his peers determined there was not sufficient evidence to convict him on criminal charges. That is how the justice system works. Trayvon was given his justice.

6yr old Quianna Tompkins was shot in the chest while attending a memorial for another person who was shot on Chicago's south-side Friday night. Let's focus on justice for her rather than vindictive feelings for a situation that has run it's course through the legal system because race baiting 'community leaders' need to keep their name in the paper.

As pointed out, he launched a felonious attack on a private citizen for no reason. He got shot as a result. That sounds like justice to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Hey right wing christians...

ocGryQc.jpg

Hey right wing christians...

ocGryQc.jpg

Jesus wasn't white, so a black racist thug like Trayvon wouldn't attack him. It's a moot question.

I certainly WON'T be a moot question when St. Peter asks it.

Luke 16:15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of man, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valuable in the eyes of man is detestable in God’s sight.

Forum List

Back