Hey black America you're NOT disadvantaged!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Hey black America you're not disadvantaged....

1. You hold the highest office in the land(the presidency), you also hold many other offices within our government. A lot of whites voted twice to give you power and responsibility over all peoples.
2. You have your own black caucus within the house
3. Dozens of cities are govern by you! Including entire police forces! ;)
4. You get your own colleges :eek: and t.v network!
5. College and work requirements are in place to hire/favor blacks. Whites don't have this in our favor!

6. You have full exist to food stamps, wic, disability just like everyone else!!!!
7. You pretty much own the NBA and a large percentage of the NFL!

You my friends aren't disadvantaged at all when you think about things. So let's get down to business...A lot of your male population is in prison? Well, a lot of your male population murders, steals and beats a lot of innocent people and our criminals. What do you expect? 93% of the people murdered is by a black killing your own brothers(follow blacks) making up 49% of all murders in America. Understand that the blood of your brothers are on YOUR hand....

To make your argument even more pointless is the fact that you KILL whites at 2-1 rate over white on black murder rate. So when you're holding up signs blaming the white man for killing your children, you don't make any sense at all. That makes you look illogical and just wrong. I feel it is time for you to look within your own communities for the real threat--->Your sons that join those gangs that kill each other for pointless reasons.

You want to point at the white man and attack him? You on msnbc want to call for more murders of whites???? Yet you're the ones protesting. The world isn't sane. :( What do you want?

What do you want my black brothers? :confused: You sound like you want us to release all blacks no matter their crime into the general population. This of course would kill a lot more blacks, but you're not thinking logically to begin with. So what can I expect?

Next you want us to not defend ourselves from a thug? This is just nuts and you can't possibly expect whites to agree with this one...Just another illogical moment.

60 years ago I could understand your anger and it was justful. NOW it is just dumb.

Last edited:
They are disadvantage cuz they aint got no daddies..take some of that money spent locking their daddies up and invest it in strengthening two parent families would be my suggestion

Last edited:
What a great OP! The best part is how original the thought process is. Matthew is nothing if he is not original! He posts often, but never repeats a theme or a statistic.....ever!

And...the original use of our language! Incredible!

Here is the problem for not only black but poor whites and it started with Clinton.

First of all the poor have to realize that being on welfare was NEVER meant to be a way of life. Those who really have no choice then they have no choice. But those who can work and better themselves need to know there are opportunities. There in lies the problem, there is nothing for them.

Clinton and his free trade deals took the manufacturing jobs that the unkilled could perform and sent then overseas, as was predicted when he did it. Sure Republicans may have supported the deals but it took a Democrat president that pushed for those deals harder then any other to get it passed. As Obama twisted arms and made deals to get Obamacare passed BY HIS OWN PARTY so did Clinton.

Now we have immigration reform. What the Democrats want to do is give all the other jobs the unskilled could do, if motivated, to people whose only qualification to be a citizen is that they could swim the Rio Grande. I don't blame those people one bit for wanting to come to this county. If I lived in the crap holes they live I would too. Regardless of what the liberal left wants us to believe America is still better then most other countries to live and that is why people flood our border and it ain't to get out.

Democrats have dumbed down the poor and made them dependent, it is a shame.

Last edited:
Here is the problem for not only black but poor whites and it started with Clinton.

First of all the poor have to realize that being on welfare was NEVER meant to be a way of life. Those who really have no choice then they have not choice. But those who can work and better themselves need to know there are opportunities. There in lies the problem, there is nothing for them.

Clinton and his free trade deals took the manufacturing jobs that the unkilled could perform and sent then overseas, as was predicted when he did it. Sure Republicans may have supported the deals but it took a Democrat president that pushed for those deals harder then any other to get it passed. As Obama twisted arms and made deals to get Obamacare passed BY HIS OWN PARTY so did Clinton.

Now we have immigration reform. What the Democrats want to do is give all the other jobs the unskilled could do, if motivated, to people whose only qualification to be a citizen is that they could swim the Rio Grande. I don't blame those people one bit for wanting to come to this countries. If I lived in the crap holes they live I would too. Regardless of what the liberal left wants us to believe America is still better then most other countries to live and that is why people flood our border and it ain't to get out.

actually it started with FDR, but your point is well taken.

First of all the poor have to realize that being on welfare was NEVER meant to be a way of life. Those who really have no choice then they have not choice. But those who can work and better themselves need to know there are opportunities. There in lies the problem, there is nothing for them.

Now we have immigration reform. What the Democrats want to do is give all the other jobs the unskilled could do, if motivated, to people whose only qualification to be a citizen is that they could swim the Rio Grande. I don't blame those people one bit for wanting to come to this countries. If I lived in the crap holes they live I would too. Regardless of what the liberal left wants us to believe America is still better then most other countries to live and that is why people flood our border and it ain't to get out.

Hey dude, let me ask you a question. What do you think is more important to very poor people.

Survival or living up to some ideal of how people like you say they are supposed to live?

Damn,. how'd I miss this bit of wisdom. So which is it; they need to go get those 8 dollar an hour jobs or there aren't any 8 dollar an hour jobs for them?

Hey dude, let me ask you a question. What do you think is more important to very poor people.

Survival or living up to some ideal of how people like you say they are supposed to live?

Are you saying all black people are very poor, you racist piece of shit?

Well you stupid fuk. Why don't you highlight where I said that ALL black people are very poor.

Well you stupid fuk. Why don't you highlight where I said that ALL black people are very poor.

I did, dumbshit. Read your own post.

Ah ha.. Mistaken identity. Hell it maybe that Freewill thinks all blacks are poor. He thinks a lot of crazy shit.

They are disadvantage cuz they aint got no daddies..take some of that money spent locking their daddies up and invest it in strengthening two parent families would be my suggestion
We cannot legislate morality. We cannot force morality by funding. When you have immoral cultures producing ill-parented children, immorality grows exponentially. Moral people tend to raise moral children.

Religious dogma generally encourages morality and peaceful coexistence with others, the obvious exception being radical Islam. The legal systems in most countries encourage morality and peaceful coexistence with others, the obvious exception being Sharia law that denigrates, mutilates and punishes females for their very existence.

The segments of our black population that persist in the state of moral depravity have created and appear to be maintaining subcultures of violence amongst themselves...blacks killing blacks...blacks killing whites...blacks killing. It is not a purely racist phenomenon. There is also no mystery regarding the disproportionate number of blacks in prison for these and other crimes.

I think it is driven by anger aggravated by peer pressure and the lack of constructive parenting. The desire to be a tough guy and have a faithful following is part of the basic male psyche. That males are responsible for the children they father does not register in the minds of black males who had no father figure during their formative years. Once a thug is generated, rehabilitation is unlikely.

So, I think many blacks ARE disadvantaged because of their being denied, for many generations, the parenting of moral adults.

Other than that, the premise of the OP is correct....blacks don't have it so bad.

Hey dud, WTF does your question have to do with anything I posted? Hey dud, where in what I posted did I say how people should live? Hey dud, are you protracting out that because I think everyone should have the opportunity to make something out of themselves, to have the opportunity to support themselves that I am telling them how they should live? Well if that be the case, dud, then yes I think everyone should earn their own way and if they legitimately can not then we as a society support them.

What you found offensive in what I posted I don't understand, dud.

Eric Himmler sez we're cowards because we can't an have an honest discussion about race.

But the minute someone on the Right tries to talk about it, the scum on the left call him a racist.

leftist scum don't want a dialogue about race. They want to 'own' it. They want to have sole possession of it. They don't want to share the race discussion. Their idea of race discussion is for them to talk and for you to shut the fuck up and listen.

dimocraps suck. All of them.

Get it through your heads

niknak.gif

Ah ha.. Mistaken identity. Hell it maybe that Freewill thinks all blacks are poor. He thinks a lot of crazy shit.

That is a lie straight from Hell. It is the liberal democrats that equate the poor with being black. Mention anything concerning the poor and immediately the liberal left screams racism. I specifically said the poor black and white. There are black poor but not the majority of the poor are black. So try and get your facts straight before you leave the Nickelodeon discussion board.

BTW, no matter what anyone tells you, being a dumbass isn't a virtue.

Last edited:

FDR maybe but LBJ started the ball rolling. But in that regard LBJ only made the poor dependent. Actually those who he targeted were poor by design, i.e. they were people who lived a very squalid life, by comparison, in Appalachia. What LBJ tried to do was impose the way HE thought they should live upon them. Like my neighbors who don't live like I think I would want to live. Does that mean I try and change them, no. But LBJ did. Clinton on the other hand did it more deviously. He removed opportunity. He was the worse president in my lifetime for the working poor and the middle class in general.

FDR maybe but LBJ started the ball rolling. But in that regard LBJ only made the poor dependent. Actually those who he targeted were poor by design, i.e. they were people who lived a very squalid life, by comparison, in Appalachia. What LBJ tried to do was impose the way HE thought they should live upon them. Like my neighbors who don't live like I think I would want to live. Does that mean I try and change them, no. But LBJ did. Clinton on the other hand did it more deviously. He removed opportunity. He was the worse president in my lifetime for the working poor and the middle class in general.

DING DONG DING DONG. You have now become so fuking stupid that further communication would be a waste of time. Off to work. Something to many of you right wingers seem to know nothing about.

Speaking of work; anyone ever notice how the right wing whack jobs out number the left wing whack jobs like 4 to 1. Why is that? Don't the right wingers work?

Oh I know. They are all 1%ers. LMAO.

Or do they not have a marketable skill? Probably not. To much imagining about revolution on the internet.

Whoa...Take some of the money spent locking up their daddies?..... How about...Those mommies stop having 4, 5 babies from different daddies and do their jobs as mommies. Being a one parent family isn't the crisis it's made out to be.

And how about those daddies stop the crime sprees so they don't get locked up in the first place?

Let's have the black population take some responsibilities here. It starts with staying in school.

Forum List

Back