Justice Department protecting JUST minorities!

Who could ever forget this from last summer.............

Obamapnaltation.jpg

It was right after that gem that Obama started falling like a stone in water in the polls........independents said to themselves, "Shit.........this guys knee jerk reaction is anti-white...........wtf??!!!". Its been escalator down ever since............and this is just another kick in the balls politically for Obama. Too.......lets face it........when whites see that still, virtually 90% of blacks are still gung-ho for Obama, the whole guilty white voter is disappearing. Nobody likes to be duped.......but especially independents.

Two years now qand this isw the best you guys have to complain about?

Two black guys standing in front of a polling place? They were told to leave and they did. What do you actually expect the outcome to be if it was prosecuted?

Yeah, racial bias is just such a small little issue.

I know...I see why you Conservatives are so afraid. Two black men standing in front of a poll and everything. It took all of a "Go Away" to get rid of them. I see why conservatives are still carrying on. If you can't make people afraid of Black Panthers...who will they be afraid of?

After all. This is the party that defended Scooter Libby outing a CIA agent. Whats the harm in that?
Covered up torture. ....Whats the harm in that when you got two black men outside the polls

Sammy.jpg

Thankfuly for the rest of us..........only the sentiment of < 21% of the population s0n!!!

Aint it the shit always siding with the fringe??:lol:

Next time, these black assholes best be ready to use their batons or its gonna be them getting a baseball bat upside of the head FTMFW!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Makes you yearn for a Justice Department that writes memos justifying torture doesn't it?

More than anything..........I cant wait for the 2012 election because some unarmed white guys are going to show up at these poll places and beat the living shit out of these black panther guys and its all going to be on tape!!! THAT is gonna be the shit!!!

Two black guys standing in front of a polling place? They were told to leave and they did. What do you actually expect the outcome to be if it was prosecuted?

Yeah, racial bias is just such a small little issue.

I know...I see why you Conservatives are so afraid. Two black men standing in front of a poll and everything. It took all of a "Go Away" to get rid of them. I see why conservatives are still carrying on. If you can't make people afraid of Black Panthers...who will they be afraid of?

After all. This is the party that defended Scooter Libby outing a CIA agent. Whats the harm in that?
Covered up torture. ....Whats the harm in that when you got two black men outside the polls

You make excuses and accuse me of being afraid. Stating reality and seeing apples for apples does not make someone afraid. Why would you bring up other instances to justify these actions? Makes no sense to me.

"frowned on prosecuting minority perpetrators and folded under pressure from black and Latino rights groups. They have not pursued the goal of equal protection of the law for all people. The outcome of the New Black Panthers Party case, he said, confirmed his concerns that the top ranks at Justice are interested only in protecting minorities. "

Prosecutor alleges Department of Justice bias - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

Obama clearly at the very least is biased.

Bullshit....just go to the Dept of Justice website and see the statistics. But, I suppose you'd rather be a martyr...poor white males...so picked upon.

I can see why Conservatives are so afraid of two black men standing around. They put up such a fight when asked to leave. They just said OK...and left

Meanwhile, Cons are still whining about a minor incident at one polling place

These are the same conservatives that backed a Justice Department that approved torture and the outing of a CIA agent

I can see why Conservatives are so afraid of two black men standing around.

They weren't just standing around, but you already knew that.

They put up such a fight when asked to leave. They just said OK...and left

Irrelevant. If they were engaging in voter intimidation then they should be prosecuted just as any white person would be for intimidating blacks at a polling place.

No, they are complaining about equal application of the law and a racial bias that may exist at the Justice Department, which if true is hardly a minor issue.

These are the same conservatives that backed a Justice Department that approved torture and the outing of a CIA agent

Whether they did or not those incidents are completely irrelevant to this discussion.

You're arguments are weak and it's because you know quite well you're on the wrong side of this issue. You're just trying to save the Big O some face, as if it will make any difference in the upcoming elections.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Quote:
No, they are complaining about equal application of the law and a racial bias that may exist at the Justice Department, which if true is hardly a minor issue.

Can you provide evidence of a similar case of armed whites outside a polling place who were told to leave and did so peacefully and were prosecuted?

What sentence did the whites receive?

Yup... more BLATANT, IN YOUR FACE RACISM from the obama administration...

FOXNews.com - Voting Rights Official Calls Dismissal of Black Panther Case a 'Travesty of Justice'

Looks like all these cries of RACISM from the toilet tongued left is really coming around to BITE THEM IN THE ASS.

Yup... more BLATANT, IN YOUR FACE RACISM from the obama administration...

FOXNews.com - Voting Rights Official Calls Dismissal of Black Panther Case a 'Travesty of Justice'

Looks like all these cries of RACISM from the toilet tongued left is really coming around to BITE THEM IN THE ASS.

Actually, that looks to me like Republicans playing the race card to me.

Neither of you two have the brains of a sack of snake shit. My God... how in the fuck do either of you navigate through life without a fucking round the clock wet nurse and somebody to look after your financial affairs? Fuck... you say the most idiotic shit here day in and day out, and you're too fucking stupid to realize just how big of a shit for brains people see you are. Talk about putting stupidity on display... fuck... you guys do it with splendor.

Last edited:
Quote:

Can you provide evidence of a similar case of armed whites outside a polling place who were told to leave and did so peacefully and were prosecuted?

As I already stated, the fact they left "peacefully" when asked is irrelevant to what they did prior to someone showing up and asking them to leave. Try again.

Quote:

As I already stated, the fact they left "peacefully" when asked is irrelevant to what they did prior to someone showing up and asking them to leave. Try again.

You are claiming racism on the part of the Justice Department. Can you point to a similar case where whites were prosecuted for doing the same thing?

Fact is, the Justicve Department reviewed the facts and determined the aleged crime was not worth prosecuting.

Burden is on you to show where similar offenses were prosecuted in the past

You are claiming racism on the part of the Justice Department. Can you point to a similar case where whites were prosecuted for doing the same thing?

Fact is, the Justicve Department reviewed the facts and determined the aleged crime was not worth prosecuting.

Burden is on you to show where similar offenses were prosecuted in the past

It was the Bush DOJ that downgraded the voter intimidation case to a civil suit. They also chose not to prosecute the Minutemen accused of voter intimidation a few years back so I would say they were consistent on this issue.

Quote:

What sentence did the whites receive?

According to your quote there was only one incident.

However the media reported that over 300 New Black Party members fanned out all over the state of PA to monitor numerous polling places. Only this one case had video evidence of the act as of today. Fact Check: Reports of voter 'intimidation' appear exaggerated | jacksonville.com

Justice spokesman Alejandro Miyar says the dismissal was "based on a careful assessment of the facts and the law." But Rep. Frank Wolf (R., Va.), has been asking for more information. Assistant Attorney General Ronald Welch, for example, claims in a July 13 letter to Mr. Wolf that charges against the New Black Panther Party itself were dropped because there wasn't "evidentiary support" to prove they "directed" the intimidation. But Mr. Wolf notes in a letter sent to Justice that one defendant, Black Panther Party Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz, said on Fox News just after the election that his activities at the polling station were part of a nationwide effort. Mr. Shabazz added that the Black Panther activities in Philadelphia were justified due to "an emergency situation." http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203550604574361071968458430.html

PA was a key battleground state that was slipping into the Red column so the New Black Panthers might have helped Obama carry the state. Their leader, Malik Zulu Shabazz, even visited the White House a few months later although no admission to this could be obtained. Shabazz claims he never visited the White House but someone claiming to be him did. It's on the record.

A deal could have been made and charges dropped in the style of old Chicago Politics. You scratch my back and I'll scratch your back.

Last edited:
They chose not to prosecute because of policy: not because of lack of evidence. It is that policy that is central to the issue of the corruption in the DOJ. The video just opened a big fucking can of worms. People are going down.

PA was a key battleground state that was slipping into the Red column so the New Black Panthers might have helped Obama carry the state

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They chose not to prosecute because of policy: not because of lack of evidence. It is that policy that is central to the issue of the corruption in the DOJ. The video just opened a big fucking can of worms. People are going down.

You can rest assured that if the GOP takes the House this will turn into a four year investigation

Oh, so it's about POLICY and not about RACE. Gee, thanks for clearing that up.

I have to assume you are purposely being obtuse, this is a lot bigger than that. The point appears to be that career employees opinions etc. have been sideswiped by political appointees ( which the admin. lied about it appears) with a discriminatory agenda. I would have thought this would draw critique from well, both sides of the aisle, its wrong, no matter who employs these selective blinders.

Forum List

Back