Justice Department protecting JUST minorities!

As I already stated, the fact they left "peacefully" when asked is irrelevant to what they did prior to someone showing up and asking them to leave. Try again.

You are claiming racism on the part of the Justice Department. Can you point to a similar case where whites were prosecuted for doing the same thing?

Fact is, the Justicve Department reviewed the facts and determined the aleged crime was not worth prosecuting.

Burden is on you to show where similar offenses were prosecuted in the past

It was the Bush DOJ that downgraded the voter intimidation case to a civil suit. They also chose not to prosecute the Minutemen accused of voter intimidation a few years back so I would say they were consistent on this issue.

yes they did and how is that germane? IN fact iof they had gone after them with criminal charges I can see a case being made that this would have been selectivity harsh for this type of incident.

The judgment against them were dropped....why? It was already a done deal.

and frankly this is side show, talking past the overall point that Coates made backing up Adams.

the key is WHO at justice made the decision not to go forward, the career guys who usually make those decision in the day to day made their decision or political appointees who decided they would enforce fewer cares against African Americans.

Last edited:
Quote:
Meanwhile, Cons are still whining about a minor incident at one polling place
No, they are complaining about equal application of the law and a racial bias that may exist at the Justice Department, which if true is hardly a minor issue.

Can you provide evidence of a similar case of armed whites outside a polling place who were told to leave and did so peacefully and were prosecuted?

What sentence did the whites receive?

WHO - GIVES - A - FUCK???!!! MORON!!!

The ISSUE is, as in the OP, the BLATANT, IN YOUR FACE RACISM, OF THE oBAMA JUSTICE DEPARTMENT. Not some other one, the oBAMA administration. Can you keep on that point? Or are you just too mother fucking bent on deflecting away from THAT ISSUE that you can't focus? Jesus Christ man... get with the fucking program or PLEASE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You are claiming racism on the part of the Justice Department. Can you point to a similar case where whites were prosecuted for doing the same thing?

Fact is, the Justicve Department reviewed the facts and determined the aleged crime was not worth prosecuting.

Burden is on you to show where similar offenses were prosecuted in the past

It was the Bush DOJ that downgraded the voter intimidation case to a civil suit. They also chose not to prosecute the Minutemen accused of voter intimidation a few years back so I would say they were consistent on this issue.

yes they did and how is that germane? IN fact iof they had gone after them with criminal charges I can see a case being made that this would have been selectivity harsh for this type of incident.

and frankly this is side show, talking past the overall point that Coates made backing up Adams.

the key is WHO at justice made the decision not to go forward, the career guys who usually make those decision in the day to day made their decision or political appointees who decided they would enforce fewer cares against African Americans.

I agree that the overall point being made by Coates stands ... the policy itself does is not offering equal protection under the law. What I object to is the narrative that this is all about Obama and his black AG being out to protect only black people. Factual information like what I posted earlier helps dispel that notion ... because it's a bunch of crap.

Last edited:

I agree that the overall point being made by Coates stands ... the policy itself does is not offering equal protection under the law.

fair enough...thx.

What I object to is that the narrative that this is all about Obama and his black AG being out to protect only black people. Factual information like what I posted earlier helps dispel that notion ... because it's a bunch of crap.

well, it appears, appears being the operative word here that appointees made by obama and holder are engaged in creating an atmosphere that would defacto make this the case.

I do think Obama has had a racial agenda all along. He went to Rev Wrights church, and subscribes, I'm sure, to Black liberation theology. He is viewed as a Messiah of sorts by many Black people. They still feel oppressed and he is sympathetic to that POV.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiae9H_g0vY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Malik Shabazz incriminates himself in black panther case.flv[/ame]

They chose not to prosecute because of policy: not because of lack of evidence. It is that policy that is central to the issue of the corruption in the DOJ. The video just opened a big fucking can of worms. People are going down.

PA was a key battleground state that was slipping into the Red column so the New Black Panthers might have helped Obama carry the state.

Um...no. Never at any time in the 2008 election was PA slipping into the red column. Obama won there by a fairly large margin.

They chose not to prosecute because of policy: not because of lack of evidence. It is that policy that is central to the issue of the corruption in the DOJ. The video just opened a big fucking can of worms. People are going down.

You can rest assured that if the GOP takes the House this will turn into a four year investigation

It deserves to be investigated, but it should not turn into a circus.

The Justice Department will be investigated and should be. It's not all about NBPP, it's about due protection under the laws:

Commentary Blog Archive Obama Justice Department Rocked

...Conservative [6]outlets have reported [5]on the case [7]for over a year [8]; mainstream reporters have averted their eyes. After Coates’s performance, the Washington Post’s [9] page-one story proclaimed that the case is “ratcheting up.” Politico had pooh-poohed [9]the story [10]; it now acknowledges that conservatives had it correct all along. (“Coates’ highly-charged testimony before the Civil Rights Commission echoed [conservatives’] allegations, as well as the testimony of J. Christian Adams.”) The testimony was so stunning that the New York Times might have to cover it.

Meanwhile, the DOJ’s spokesman bristled that Coates wasn’t “authorized” to testify and wasn’t an “appropriate” witness. In a transparent coordination with Yaki, DOJ’s spokesman blamed the Bush administration for politicizing the department. But it will be impossible to shrug off or smear Coates. As the Post conceded, Coates’s testimony will “carry greater weight because he worked decades ago as an attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union, has won awards from civil rights groups and lacks the partisan GOP resume of the department’s harshest opponents.”

Moreover, Coates testimony was all the more compelling because he was so circumspect, refusing to testify about internal discussions that the department considers privileged. (He readily agreed to provide more details if the DOJ waived its privilege claim.) He declined to draw inferences unsupported by his own observations. Asked whether Obama appointees’ directive not to enforce Section 8’s anti-fraud provisions was racially motivated, he answered with a litigator’s precision: it might have not been the intent, but the result was to allow bloated voting rolls in heavily minority districts that were Democratic strongholds.

No wonder the administration tried to muzzle Coates. Nevertheless, the department’s stonewalling has failed, and those parroting the administration’s line (“much ado about nothing”) look foolish. Inevitably, more Justice Department witnesses and documents will surface. (Judicial Watch has sued the DOJ, demanding documents evidencing the involvement of the department’s No. 3 man.)...

Justice is supposed to be blind.

Apparantly if your white and bias is committed against you I guess I wouldn't be holding my breath for the DOJ to pursue an investigation.

Yep. DOJ should be investigated.

I also agree that the investigation shouldn't be turned into a circus. Find out whats going on and if there are problems, correct em.

Forum List

Back