Just when the left thought it couldn't get any worse...

Damned right I'm supportive of Joe Arpaio.

Me, too, but he's 85. It's impossible.

Feinstein and Grassley are both 84, Hatch, Inhofe, and Shelby are 83.

And John Conyers who just resigned is...get this: 88.

If his running just pisses off the liberals so much their heads explode, his work will be done. :biggrin:

Never been a fan of the Sherriff.

I hope we have a constitutional conservative like Cruz, Lee, or Paul running in Az.

Regardless its up to them.

If Sheriff Joe was still all that popular he would still be sheriff. Maricopa county gave Trump more votes than any other county in America, yet Joe couldn't carry it. Democrats would love chance to run against Arpaio in 2018....

Arpaio is beloved in Arizona. He's a living legend. If he ran, he would win, no doubt about it.

Senator Joe Arpaio would be great! Arizona Senators have been douchebags for so long, it would be great to get an America first person who loves law abiding American citizens!

Jesus Christ I think both parties need to replace any Senator or Congressman/woman over 75 and you want an 85 year old to run? What is wrong with you?

A new Quinnipiac poll shows that 70% think that “Congress should investigate accusations of sexual harassment against President Trump.”
Fuck the criminal Arpaio And Fuck the sex pervert Trump

That poll is rigged to produce the desired result.
you are a fuckjingf screechy clown ...show a link to a poll that disproves clown

It's the only poll on the subject that I've heard about. That doesn't make it valid, BTW.

"Former Maricopa County, Ariz. Sheriff Joe Arpaio told The Daily Beast Thursday that he is "seriously, seriously, seriously considering running for the U.S. Senate" to replace the retiring Jeff Flake."

Arpaio 'seriously, seriously, seriously' considering Senate run

How is this bad for the left?
Because Republicans are starting to willingly run candidates for the senate that are comparable in their views and passion to the Democrat senators who have always been just as extreme as their most far left House counterparts.

Just wait until the alt-right starts to grab hold of some of these candidates.

"Former Maricopa County, Ariz. Sheriff Joe Arpaio told The Daily Beast Thursday that he is "seriously, seriously, seriously considering running for the U.S. Senate" to replace the retiring Jeff Flake."

How is this bad for the left?

As usual, it's the opposite. An Arpaio nomination would vastly improve the Democrats' chances of winning the seat.
Until you factor in that the Democrat won’t get any independent support because of their extreme left wing immigration views.

Child molesters and convicted felons. The heroes of the right. :laugh:
Your fear is palpable. Even you sense that the end is near for your party, and its ideology... Gotta love it.

Senator Joe Arpaio would be great! Arizona Senators have been douchebags for so long, it would be great to get an America first person who loves law abiding American citizens!

Jesus Christ I think both parties need to replace any Senator or Congressman/woman over 75 and you want an 85 year old to run? What is wrong with you?

Well, that's the problem for Joe. We all love him, on the Right, but. The age is an insurmountable problem. Not going to happen.

That would be an awesome shit sandwich for the GOP, let alone the democrat party. I say run joe run.

No, no, he'd be great. He could win, he's the real deal. But he's just too old. Darn.

Forum List

Back