Just what is Soros agenda?

True. And it's all about money. Soros has a reputation for trading on confidential information obtained from political sources. He's a hypocrite of the highest order, but in the end he's the one holding all the money.

sounds like soros should be the hero of capitalism.

He should be, but he makes far more money manipulating left-wing politicians to become rich himself. And if you read my first post in this thread, you'll see that because he's rich he can keep everyone else down.

actually, you did not.

answer.

and you know it.

you are now trying to bullshit your way out of actually answering.

No, I did actually answer.

The question was what does Soros seek. I answered "power", and then said that one doesn't seek and hold the positions he has had and some he continues to have without seeking power.

It's a self evident answer. You don't found societies, institutions, and become a member of the council on foreign relations without seeking power.

The only way it's not self-evident is if someone doesn't know about his positions on varying boards and institutions.

the question was, what is soros agenda.

a troll question if there ever was one.

power is not an agenda.

power is necessary to successfully implement an agenda.

No, for some power is its own agenda.

True. And it's all about money. Soros has a reputation for trading on confidential information obtained from political sources. He's a hypocrite of the highest order, but in the end he's the one holding all the money.

He should be, but he makes far more money manipulating left-wing politicians to become rich himself. And if you read my first post in this thread, you'll see that because he's rich he can keep everyone else down.

you sound like a leftwing kook.

soros makes money. you can't have that. envious one.

No, he has no such reputation.

:lol: Wherever did you get that idea? You almost made me fall out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

The list is extensive. Remember when Soros gained influence with left-wing forces in the United Nations and with anti-U.S. groups by paying for a $10 million townhouse for Mark Malloch-Brown (now a lord and a U.K. Foreign Office minister) to use as the latter's home? He owns the Democratic Party because of his huge contributions to party committees and individual politicians. My god, man, do some research!

:lol: Wherever did you get that idea? You almost made me fall out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

The list is extensive. Remember when Soros gained influence with left-wing forces in the United Nations and with anti-U.S. groups by paying for a $10 million townhouse for Mark Malloch-Brown (now a lord and a U.K. Foreign Office minister) to use as the latter's home? He owns the Democratic Party because of his huge contributions to party committees and individual politicians. My god, man, do some research!

i remember a poster on this board hiding behind anne frank to smear soros.

:lol: Leftwing kook? :lol:

I haven't had this much fun on USMB in a long time. :lol:

I make money, too. I just don't manipulate people to do it like George Soros does. If there is a Hell, Soros will surely be there when he dies.

You don't accept the positions he has had and some he continues to have without seeking power. :cuckoo:

You automatically assume that power in and of itself is a bad thing. It's not.

where is the answer in that?

why must you lie?

The answer is "power".

Thats not a lie.
"Power" is not an answer.

Not to the question(s) asked.

Who has more power George Soros or Ruport Murdoch?

Why not say "Freedom?" That answer makes about as much sense.

You're not making any sense.

I say again...to what end sir?

I make money, too. I just don't manipulate people to do it like George Soros does. If there is a Hell, Soros will surely be there when he dies.

Of course you can't actually come up with any evidence of these so-called manipulations.

maybe you just suck at making money.

real money.

btw, don't try to troll a troll.

why must you lie?

The answer is "power".

Thats not a lie.

It is a perfect answer to the question presented. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that its not valid.

Soros and Murdoch are about equal in power. One is heads, the other is tails on the same coin.

real money.

:lol: I'll admit that my trolling abilities are not on the same level as, say, Ravi, but the verdict is "in" for Soros and has been for a long time.

So what do you call "real money?" Is just a few million not enough? Are you saying I have to be a billionaire now?

Wasnt Obama recently in Brazil? Doesnt smoke mean there is fire nearby? Something just isnt right. And that something is Soros. Thats why Im asking opinions HERE, other than what I find on google.

Soros Fund Management, LLC holds a stake in Petrobras of approximately $900 million as of December 31, 2009.

George Soros’ principal investments are in oil; one in particular is Petrobras, the Brazilian-owned company. This happens to be the largest investment in the Soros portfolio at the present time.

Soros also owns quite a lot of real estate in Brazil. Soros’ Adecoagro, which invests in renewable energy, owns or leases about 840,000 acres of farmland in Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay growing coffee, soybeans and other commodities. Royal Dutch Shell Plc and Bunge Ltd. Are also expanding into ethanol in Brazil.

Soros is set to be one of the biggest beneficiaries of the Gulf oil catastrophe. With Obama’s ‘moratorium’ and the Obama Admin’s general hostility to drilling, it’s reported many oil companies have already looked into with Brazil regarding a move those shores. And what is Soros principally invested in right now? Petrobras, the Brazilian state oil company.

Reuters is reporting that Brazil stands to benefit from the BP oil spill catastrophe as the US moratorium makes more rigs available for other countries.

Even as an ecological catastrophe makes the future of U.S. offshore drilling less certain, Brazil is plowing ahead with a $220 billion five-year plan to tap oil fields even deeper than BP’s ill-fated Gulf well, which is still leaking crude.

It’s estimated that thirty five rigs are now sitting idle in the Gulf of Mexico. Brazil is already getting inquiries from companies wanting to move their rigs there. Brazil’s state oil company, Petrobras already produces about a fourth of the world’s deep water oil…

The shortage of rigs could help Brazil become a major oil exporter.

real money.

:lol: I'll admit that my trolling abilities are not on the same level as, say, Ravi, but the verdict is "in" for Soros and has been for a long time.

So what do you call "real money?" Is just a few million not enough? Are you saying I have to be a billionaire now?

no. i want an explanation why one successful capitalist is BAD! and why another successful capitalist is OKAY!

hint: the bad one is SOOOOOOOOOOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS.

real money.

no. i want an explanation why one successful capitalist is BAD! and why another successful capitalist is OKAY!

I don't consider Soros a capitalist. He doesn't produce anything. He only manipulates the market for more power and money.

why must you lie?

The answer is "power".

Thats not a lie.

Does Rupert own stock in oil companies? Does he have the ear of the president of the USA? If so...maybe he needs to be looked at more closely as well.

Yeah, drawing lines on a blackboard doesn't count as "research".

Neither does you repeating yourself, without backing it up.

He donates a shitload of money to Democratic and left-wing causes, that's true. You guys are the ones who are against campaign finance reform. There are countless billionaires who donate as much money as Soros to Republican and rightwing causes - what makes Soros so much worse than them?

real money.

Why are YOU taking the question so seriously that you are in battle mode?

I don't consider Soros a capitalist. He doesn't produce anything. He only manipulates the market for more power and money.

oh, a capitalist has to produce something, like trump, eh? :lol:

Wasnt Obama recently in Brazil? Doesnt smoke mean there is fire nearby? Something just isnt right. And that something is Soros. Thats why Im asking opinions HERE, other than what I find on google.

Soros Fund Management, LLC holds a stake in Petrobras of approximately $900 million as of December 31, 2009.

George Soros’ principal investments are in oil; one in particular is Petrobras, the Brazilian-owned company. This happens to be the largest investment in the Soros portfolio at the present time.

Soros also owns quite a lot of real estate in Brazil. Soros’ Adecoagro, which invests in renewable energy, owns or leases about 840,000 acres of farmland in Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay growing coffee, soybeans and other commodities. Royal Dutch Shell Plc and Bunge Ltd. Are also expanding into ethanol in Brazil.

Soros is set to be one of the biggest beneficiaries of the Gulf oil catastrophe. With Obama’s ‘moratorium’ and the Obama Admin’s general hostility to drilling, it’s reported many oil companies have already looked into with Brazil regarding a move those shores. And what is Soros principally invested in right now? Petrobras, the Brazilian state oil company.

Reuters is reporting that Brazil stands to benefit from the BP oil spill catastrophe as the US moratorium makes more rigs available for other countries.

Even as an ecological catastrophe makes the future of U.S. offshore drilling less certain, Brazil is plowing ahead with a $220 billion five-year plan to tap oil fields even deeper than BP’s ill-fated Gulf well, which is still leaking crude.

It’s estimated that thirty five rigs are now sitting idle in the Gulf of Mexico. Brazil is already getting inquiries from companies wanting to move their rigs there. Brazil’s state oil company, Petrobras already produces about a fourth of the world’s deep water oil…

The shortage of rigs could help Brazil become a major oil exporter.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

Excellent post. :clap2:

I wish I had some rep to give.

Now I'd like to know how much Obama plans to make on this.

Forum List

Back