Just what is Soros agenda?

no. i want an explanation why one successful capitalist is BAD! and why another successful capitalist is OKAY!

hint: the bad one is SOOOOOOOOOOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS.

I don't consider Soros a capitalist. He doesn't produce anything. He only manipulates the market for more power and money.

oh, a capitalist has to produce something, like trump, eh? :lol:

:lol: I don't recall you asking me whether I thought Trump was a capitalist.

to what end?

what are the things he's done to convince you of this?

provide proof please.

Rattle MarcATL with his Rhetorical Question.

Granted this Obamarrhoid is the not the brightest bulb on deck but this Obamarrhoidal stooge should know that Soros funds extreme leftie/commie causes and organs like Media Matters, Daily Kos, Move on .Org, Puffington Post, etc......and incidentally, contributes heavily to our MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obami Salaami, and is one of his most frequent White House visitors.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Wasnt Obama recently in Brazil? Doesnt smoke mean there is fire nearby? Something just isnt right. And that something is Soros. Thats why Im asking opinions HERE, other than what I find on google.

Soros Fund Management, LLC holds a stake in Petrobras of approximately $900 million as of December 31, 2009.

George Soros’ principal investments are in oil; one in particular is Petrobras, the Brazilian-owned company. This happens to be the largest investment in the Soros portfolio at the present time.

Soros also owns quite a lot of real estate in Brazil. Soros’ Adecoagro, which invests in renewable energy, owns or leases about 840,000 acres of farmland in Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay growing coffee, soybeans and other commodities. Royal Dutch Shell Plc and Bunge Ltd. Are also expanding into ethanol in Brazil.

Soros is set to be one of the biggest beneficiaries of the Gulf oil catastrophe. With Obama’s ‘moratorium’ and the Obama Admin’s general hostility to drilling, it’s reported many oil companies have already looked into with Brazil regarding a move those shores. And what is Soros principally invested in right now? Petrobras, the Brazilian state oil company.

Reuters is reporting that Brazil stands to benefit from the BP oil spill catastrophe as the US moratorium makes more rigs available for other countries.

Even as an ecological catastrophe makes the future of U.S. offshore drilling less certain, Brazil is plowing ahead with a $220 billion five-year plan to tap oil fields even deeper than BP’s ill-fated Gulf well, which is still leaking crude.

It’s estimated that thirty five rigs are now sitting idle in the Gulf of Mexico. Brazil is already getting inquiries from companies wanting to move their rigs there. Brazil’s state oil company, Petrobras already produces about a fourth of the world’s deep water oil…

The shortage of rigs could help Brazil become a major oil exporter.

Well, here are a few things to help clear this up, I guess.

First of all, there's no drilling moratorium.
Second of all, Soros wouldn't be able to invest in Petrobras if it was a state owned company.
Third of all, Soros sold his shares of Petrobras in August of 2010.

Soros Sells Petrobras, Dumps Biggest Company Holding - Businessweek

Any other questions....

Spill it. Whats your thoughts on this guy?
My thoughts?
Everything he does is just another isolated incidence and is treated that way in the media.
His actions are defended by the same usful idiots.

WHY ASK WHY ?

One of the FCC stipulations of the Comcast – NBCU merger was the incorporation of non-profit journalism centers into NBC newsrooms. They are charged with maintaining and increasing local news coverage, the regulation based on the relationship between KNSD-TV and VoiceofSanDiego.org.

KNSD airs the segments, but really can’t take all the credit for them. They are largely the work ofVoiceOfSanDiego.org, a local nonprofit journalism center that has been sharing news tips, co-producing and supplying content to the station for several years.
[...]
Under the terms of the FCC order approving Comcast’s takeover of NBCU, at least half of NBC’s 10 O&Os have to find a nonprofit news center with which to work within the next year. The order cites the KNSD-VoiceOfSanDiego.org alliance as the model for what it would like to see in other NBC markets.
Proponents of the growing nonprofit news movement are hoping that NBC’s FCC-mandated efforts will bear fruit and encourage other commercial TV stations to seek out nonprofit partners.

Voice of San Diego is a member of INN (Investigative News Network) which is funded by the Open Society Institute.

Last edited:
Wasnt Obama recently in Brazil? Doesnt smoke mean there is fire nearby? Something just isnt right. And that something is Soros. Thats why Im asking opinions HERE, other than what I find on google.

Soros Fund Management, LLC holds a stake in Petrobras of approximately $900 million as of December 31, 2009.

George Soros’ principal investments are in oil; one in particular is Petrobras, the Brazilian-owned company. This happens to be the largest investment in the Soros portfolio at the present time.

Soros also owns quite a lot of real estate in Brazil. Soros’ Adecoagro, which invests in renewable energy, owns or leases about 840,000 acres of farmland in Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay growing coffee, soybeans and other commodities. Royal Dutch Shell Plc and Bunge Ltd. Are also expanding into ethanol in Brazil.

Reuters is reporting that Brazil stands to benefit from the BP oil spill catastrophe as the US moratorium makes more rigs available for other countries.

Even as an ecological catastrophe makes the future of U.S. offshore drilling less certain, Brazil is plowing ahead with a $220 billion five-year plan to tap oil fields even deeper than BP’s ill-fated Gulf well, which is still leaking crude.

It’s estimated that thirty five rigs are now sitting idle in the Gulf of Mexico. Brazil is already getting inquiries from companies wanting to move their rigs there. Brazil’s state oil company, Petrobras already produces about a fourth of the world’s deep water oil…

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

Excellent post. :clap2:

I wish I had some rep to give.

Now I'd like to know how much Obama plans to make on this.

You aint seen nothing yet. I just invited a friend of mine here. When she arrives is anyones guess. She is the FIRST person I have invited here. Ever. We dont see eye to eye on many things, but I consider her a friend. And she can talk your ears off about what Soros is about. I just hadnt paid attention at the time. I am now.

When she first spoke of Soros, this is what I googled..and was impressed.
George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Especially the philanthropy part.
But...then things changed. Cant say exactly when. Maybe Im just a weak troll trying to understand it after all. I still want opinions in order to learn and form a logical opinion on what this man intends...if he intends anything at all. And how it will affect me and mine....and the USA.

Well, here are a few things to help clear this up, I guess.

First of all, there's no drilling moratorium.
Second of all, Soros wouldn't be able to invest in Petrobras if it was a state owned company.
Third of all, Soros sold his shares of Petrobras in August of 2010.

Soros Sells Petrobras, Dumps Biggest Company Holding - Businessweek

Any other questions....

Yeah? how many foundations charities and groups did he create, fund and leave in his place to nudge policies ?

But...then things changed. Cant say exactly when. Maybe Im just a weak troll trying to understand it after all. I still want opinions in order to learn and form a logical opinion on what this man intends...if he intends anything at all. And how it will affect me and mine....and the USA.

Read the history from the first post notice the change in tone in the last year.

He's also attempting to restructure the world financial order, and move America out of the dominant role.

Spill it. Whats your thoughts on this guy?

He actually is an evil capitalist.
He donates money to what looks like good causes, as long as they do what he says with the money, he will donate again. And when you can dump millions at a time, people take notes.

hey, Al Capone was considered a wonderful man that the Fed was out to get.

He wants a boarderless world. Take a look around, there is no way on earth we can all get along, unless we live under a dictatorship. The only way to do that now is have Have's and have nots. Make the have nots so poor they must rely on a government to get by, the government will be made up of people that take orders from the haves.

Soros is one of the biggest haves in the world.

Seriously. Why would dems be screaming the reps wanna kill children and old people by cutting 1/52 of the budget? The powers behind the dems know this level of debt can't be kept up and the American economy will collapse and we will be forced to get direct help from the government, again.

How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/87275-soros-and-his-shadow-party.html

Read the history from the first post notice the change in tone in the last year.

Thats what my friend told me. But, I was in lalaland at that time. She wasnt. I hope she joins soon. And I should have pulled my head out of the sand when she told me to. Still....Im wobbling. Not sure what to think. Hence..this thread.

How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/87275-soros-and-his-shadow-party.html

Ill need lots of candles. Or fluid for my lantern. Looks like a pretty deep hole. But my friend will most assuredly get along very well with you and pixie.

Thats what my friend told me. But, I was in lalaland at that time. She wasnt. I hope she joins soon. And I should have pulled my head out of the sand when she told me to. Still....Im wobbling. Not sure what to think. Hence..this thread.

The wiki history is intact.

Forum List

Back