Let's Kiss the Arse of Those Who Kill Us.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gautama, Apr 9, 2011.

1. gautama

gautama BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +336
    I just read the interesting opening of the article by Andrew C. McCarthy on:

"More On Koran Burning"

By Andrew C. McCarthy.

"Jonah, my problem with the Koran burning stunt is that it is counterproductive. I hear what you’re saying about decency. But on that score, I don’t find the burning any more offensive in principle than I do its opposite extreme: the bizarro hyper-reverence with which the Koran is handled by the Defense Department.

Down at Gitmo, the Defense Department gives the Koran to each of the terrorists even though DoD knows they interpret it (not without reason) to command them to kill the people who gave it to them. To underscore our precious sensitivity to Muslims, standard procedure calls for the the book to be handled only by Muslim military personnel. Sometimes, though, that is not possible for various reasons. If, as a last resort, one of our non-Muslim troops must handle or transport the book, he must wear white gloves, and he is further instructed primarily to use the right hand (indulging Muslim culture’s taboo about the sinister left hand). The book is to be conveyed to the prisoners in a “reverent manner” inside a “clean dry towel.” This is a nod to Islamic teaching that infidels are so low a form of life that they should not be touched (as Ayatollah Ali Sistani teaches, non-Muslims are “considered in the same category as urine, feces, semen, dead bodies, blood, dogs, pigs, alcoholic liquors,” and “the sweat of an animal who persistently eats [unclean things].”

Ain't it nice how we kiss the arses of those who want to, and actually, kill us.

And, our Government sets the example of how we can accomplish this wondrous mission with panache !!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  2. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,684
    It's my opinion that Islam is incompatible with American style Democracy and Freedom, especially where womens rights are concerned. Muslims should just stay over in the Middle East and practice their backwards, 7th Century religion there. And of course, we should be happy to just leave them alone.

In America we have the Constitution. In Islam, the Koran is their Constitution. Not nearly enough Westerners understand this.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Political Junky

Political Junky Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,543
    Interesting, just as the tea party held the budget hostage over women's rights.

4. gautama

gautama BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +336
    Political Bullshit,

Yours is blatant "Moral Equivalency" bullshit.......typical of an Obamarrhoidal stooge.

Whereas I don't have problems with abortion ...... as long as the "fetus" is a painless blob of protoplasm ( a view not shared by conservatives ......and I'm not one of them.......I am a vociferous anti-Lib) .......abortion is a woman's choice with strong opposing opinions.

Thus, abortion as such is NOT a woman's right .....as I stated, it is a woman's CHOICE.

And that CHOICE should not be subsidized with our tax money since that is a CHOICE that 1/2 or more of the women (and men) do not share.

Planned Parenthood is the LIEberrrhoids pet project. It isn't anything but an ABORTION FACTORY with a few trivialities that should be funded by the LIEberrhoids not the general taxpayer.

The supposed benefits to women like mamograms and other services are NOT provided.

As stated, Planned Parenthood is the LIEberrhoids' ABORTION FACTORY pet project and should be funded by LIEberrhoids......not us.

Especially, since our nation is bankrupt because of the INSANE SPENDING by our MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the Pathological LIAR, Stone Cold MARXIST Obami Salaami !!!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
  5. gautama

gautama BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +336
    This is NOT a criticism of what seems to be a procedure.

I don't understand why my post is designated as "old" instead of say, "hot" when I just posted it.

I can't get an explanation.

Would somebody please explain this mystery ?

6. LordBrownTrout

LordBrownTrout Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,397
    Women's rights weren't held hostage. The melodrama, sensationalism, emotion just doesn't work. Stick with logic and facts.

7. Agit8r

Agit8r Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,174
    Ancient "holy books" tend to be filled with things that are presented as being sanctioned by God but which modern enlightened people realize are morally reprehensible.

That said, book-burning holds a certain fascistic stigma that we ought to find repulsive

8. Ernie S.

Ernie S. Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,500
    You're talking to a lib. Logic and facts are mortal sins in their religion.

9. Ernie S.

Ernie S. Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,500
    I find beheading just a bit more repulsive, don't you?

10. Agit8r

Agit8r Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,174
    certainly. there isn't a comparison