Just watched the video of Romney bashing Trump

mudwhistle said:
[QUOTE"g5000, post: 13668236, member: 34052"]
Watch Romney's speech. He totally nailed Trump.

"Watch how he responds to my speech today. Will he talk about our policy differences or will he attack me with every imaginable low road insult? This may tell you what you need to know about his temperament, his stability, and his suitability to be president."
We need a alpha male who takes no shit as president, not a weak minded individual like Romney who went soft on a negro running for president.

His prediction came true. Trump is now dead in the water. He will probably win the nomination, but a good portion of the GOP will walk away from him now.

"Alpha male who takes no shit" is a curious description for an emotionally stunted runt who runs to whine on Twitter every time somebody suggests he's not the god he thinks he is, who sues Palm Beach County (three times) because he doesn't like the planes flying over his estate :gay: and who runs away from Megyn Kelley because when she wrestles it's not that fake TV crap that Rump is made of.
Little Pogo is having a temper tantrum.
Yes he is. The little k*ke is troubled.

[QUOTE"g5000, post: 13668236, member: 34052"]
Watch Romney's speech. He totally nailed Trump.

"Watch how he responds to my speech today. Will he talk about our policy differences or will he attack me with every imaginable low road insult? This may tell you what you need to know about his temperament, his stability, and his suitability to be president."
We need a alpha male who takes no shit as president, not a weak minded individual like Romney who went soft on a negro running for president.

His prediction came true. Trump is now dead in the water. He will probably win the nomination, but a good portion of the GOP will walk away from him now.

"Alpha male who takes no shit" is a curious description for an emotionally stunted runt who runs to whine on Twitter every time somebody suggests he's not the god he thinks he is, who sues Palm Beach County (three times) because he doesn't like the planes flying over his estate :gay: and who runs away from Megyn Kelley because when she wrestles it's not that fake TV crap that Rump is made of.
Little Pogo is having a temper tantrum.

I laugh my ass off at this kind of childish shit. That's exactly why I mock it.

But I pity those of you so clouded that you're actually impressed by it.
Gullible's Travels....

Forum List

Back