Just wanted to say farewell friends

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
I've enjoyed this community for many years. I appreciated the opportunity to share and learn here, even when I was less than polite myself. LOL. As an opponent of censorship and an advocate for free expression, I prefer to participate in a community that practices those values. Perhaps we'll meet again on another forum. I always use the nickname, K9Buck. Take care and God bless you all.

K9Buck

I've enjoyed this community for many years. I appreciated the opportunity to share and learn here, even when I was less than polite myself. LOL. As an opponent of censorship and an advocate for free expression, I prefer to participate in a community that practices those values. Perhaps we'll meet again on another forum. I always use the nickname, K9Buck. Take care and God bless you all.

K9Buck

fair well, hope you find what your looking for.

In all the years I've been yapping on message boards, the only one I've ever seen completely free of censorship was the one I had for a few years.

Good luck to you K9buck!

K9Buck

Hate to see you go. Even when we disagreed you were always civil to those who were not assholes.

Best of luck.

This place used to do a better job of allowing free speech. Now that they’re more heavy handed it isn’t the same

All in all you can pretty much say whatever you want so long as it's not illegal and overly perverse.

There really should be an active administrator, though. There isn't. Think there's really only one mod who acts like an ass just because they know they can. For the most part the rest do alright unsupervised.

Anyway. There's a lot of good platforms out there. And ten years is a good run, I suppose. Especially considering there's no real site mission. It's more of a hobby than anything. Good luck.

C'mon man.
All polite and nice.

More fun when posters leave here by going on a public rant and meltdown about mods on Announcements and Feedback.

Better to burn out than fade away.

Hope you still peek in now and again. Good luck K9Buck.

K9Buck

Hope you change your mind Buck.

I've been temp banned and had some posts removed in the past too. It sucks. I know.

You are more appreciated than you might think.

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you’re cool, and fuck you... I’m out!!!

but who’s coming with me?!

In all the years I've been yapping on message boards, the only one I've ever seen completely free of censorship was the one I had for a few years.

Good luck to you K9buck!
There are none. A message board does need rules. This is one of the best. Hate to see k9 go though.

Sorry to see you go. I always enjoyed your posts. Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back