Just the time for the Great Negrotiator

Lame is Russian telling Turkey not to try it again.

Want to bet Turkey doesn't do it again?

Why would they have to? Putin got schooled!

Turkey has been funneling $$$$ and weapons to al Nusra, buying oil from ISIS and allowing terrorist and jihadists errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels to cross his border at will.

On top of that they've been bombing the shit out of the Kurds that have been fighting ISIS. Assisting in the smuggling of antiquities out of Syria and Iraq and more than a few in the ME are murmuring that they've got a black market for organs like one of their top doctors had in Bosnia and Kosovo.

You sure you want to be a cheerleader for Turkey?

If you want to play the guilt by association game, I certainly don't see where you think the Russians have a leg to stand on considering their relationship with Iran.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

One thing that we do not need is more turmoil in that section of the world and it looks like we are going to get it anyway. At some point, Russia is going to be a huge problem.

Russia is not the problem in the Middle East. The turmoil in that section of the world has been because our moronic western leaders won't stop till they get the Muslim Brotherhood in another country after they blew it so big in Egypt.
You are right. Russia is not the problem in the ME. That is not what I was referring to. It is quite possible that we may see a return to superpowers actually fighting eachother - something that has not really been done in a long time.

Russia is expanding its influence and power. It may just go to far and all this ME bickering will seem like a nice day at the park.

Forum List

Back