Just the time for the Great Negrotiator

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
To step in and calm the opposing forces down and ensure peafs in the middle eafs.

I know it's thanksgiving and all....but what the hell...

MOSCOW —Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev on Thursday called for tough sanctions against Turkey that could bite into more than $30 billion in trade ties between the two countries, as police here began seizing Turkish products and deporting Turkish businessmen.

Russian officials are seething after Turkish F-16s downed a Russian warplane over the Syrian border in a debacle that ultimately left two Russian servicemen dead. Turkey says that the Russian plane breached its airspace and was warned five times to turn back, charges that Russia denies.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has described the act as “a stab in the back from the accomplices of terrorists,” and on Thursday said in televised remarks that Turkey still had not apologized over the incident.

On Thursday, it became clear that the Russian government was now turning its ire on whatever extensions of the Turkish economy it could get its hands on.

In a really bizarre twist now Turkey is claiming they didn't know they hit a Russian plane. I put a thread up about it. I swear as I was reading the article I had the Twilight Zone theme song playing in my head.

:lol:

LOL Turkey knows they phucked up...

12250018_1039044029480566_4629503133976613353_n.jpg

In a really bizarre twist now Turkey is claiming they didn't know they hit a Russian plane. I put a thread up about it. I swear as I was reading the article I had the Twilight Zone theme song playing in my head.

:lol:

LOL Turkey knows they phucked up...

No guff.

This was a big whoopsies moment by Erdogan.

3245.jpg

Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan says he gave the order to fire himself. Photograph: Umit Bektas/Reuters

Why did it take Turkey just 17 seconds to shoot down Russian jet?

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

One thing that we do not need is more turmoil in that section of the world and it looks like we are going to get it anyway. At some point, Russia is going to be a huge problem.

Putin won't retaliate directly, Turkey will know when Russia strikes back.

They don't do fake red lines in the sand

Lame is Russian telling Turkey not to try it again.

Want to bet Turkey doesn't do it again?

Why would they have to? Putin got schooled!

Putin didn't get schooled, Turkey mad a huge mistake, Putin will now school Turkey...much like he's schooled Obama the last seven years

You're a card. What has it been 2 Russia jets down in 2 weeks and his reply, and all he's come up with, is better not do it again. Against this clown, Obama looks like Detroit just did against Philly.

Lame is Russian telling Turkey not to try it again.

Want to bet Turkey doesn't do it again?

Why would they have to? Putin got schooled!

Putin didn't get schooled, Turkey mad a huge mistake, Putin will now school Turkey...much like he's schooled Obama the last seven years

You're a card. What has it been 2 Russia jets down in 2 weeks and his reply, and all he's come up with, is better not do it again. Against this clown, Obama looks like Detroit just did against Philly.

Two? Turkey shot down two? You're an Obama ass kisser....in other words you're not to be taken serious. Putin pawns Obama every time something commes up

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

One thing that we do not need is more turmoil in that section of the world and it looks like we are going to get it anyway. At some point, Russia is going to be a huge problem.

Russia is not the problem in the Middle East. The turmoil in that section of the world has been because our moronic western leaders won't stop till they get the Muslim Brotherhood in another country after they blew it so big in Egypt.

Forum List

Back