Just say "Aye''

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Obviously she's not of the capacity for her role. That's a given.

But...that ''Just say Aye'' thing demonstrates a much, much bigger issue. One that undermines the very fabric of representation and the tradional American philosophy of governance.

Anyway...

Sen. Patty Murray told 90 yearl old Feinstein...

"Pardon me," Feinstein responded.

"Aye," Murray reiterated....

"I would like to support a ‘yes’ vote on this..."

Feinstein was cut off by a staff member who appeared to tell the senator that the committee was still in the process of calling roll.

"Just say, 'Aye,'" Murray told Feinstein once more.

"Okay, just..." Feinstein said as she appeared to remain confused about what was taking place at the time.

But...that ''Just say Aye'' thing demonstrates a much, much bigger issue. One that undermines the very fabric of representation and the tradional American philosophy of governance.

Anyway...

Feinstein was cut off by a staff member who appeared to tell the senator that the committee was still in the process of calling roll.

"Okay, just..." Feinstein said as she appeared to remain confused about what was taking place at the time.

EqbJ7gvXcAMT10S-1-750x400.jpg

Anyway...

Someone has been telling her how to vote for decades.

She's one of those 'Lockstep' Democrats.

Anyway...

An old Roman emporer once tried to get his horse named as a Senator.

It was a terrible idea. Like having Sen. Frankenfeinstein serve as a U.S. Senator. Or having Sen. Festerlurch serve as a U.S. Senator. Or having our demented Potato serve as President.

Anyway...

America is run by people behind a curtain with old senile puppets being led by strings up on stage.

Forum List

Back