Breaking! Active Shooter at Senate Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
They never shot anyone.
Over 140 officers wounded. At least two people died.

And no one has been shot at the Capitol today, either.

U.S. Capitol Police tweeted on Wednesday just before 3 p.m. ET that their officers were searching in and around a Senate office building in response to "a concerning 911 call."

"Please stay away from the area as we are still investigating. We will continue to communicate with the public here," the agency tweeted.

In a follow-up post on Twitter, Capitol Police said, “If you are inside the Senate Buildings, everyone inside should be sheltering in place as the report was for a possible active shooter. It should be noted that we do not have any confirmed reports of gunshots."

And the violence begins. Maybe this is a good report, maybe not. I suppose time will tell. Since most of the law makers are on vacation, I don't see why this is happening. We will just have to wait and see. Each law maker usually keeps a skeleton staff in place. They have been ordered to shelter in place.

Their track record of violence.
You mean the synagogue shooter who has just been sentenced to death?

You mean Dylan Roof?

You mean the Buffalo New York supermarket shooter?

You mean the El Paso Texas Walmart shooter?

You mean Timothy McVeigh?

You mean James Harris Jackson?

You mean Alphonso D. Mobley, Jr., and Roberto M. Innis, Jr.?

You mean William Keebler?

You mean Jonathan Leo Schrader?

You mean Robert Doggart?

You mean Robert Doyle, Ronald Chaney III, and Charles Halderman?

You mean Allen Scarsella?

You mean Robert Dear?

You mean Shane Robert Smith?

You mean Frazier Glenn Miller?

You mean Jerad and Amanda Miller?

You mean Larry Steve McQuilliams?

You mean Evan Spencer Ebel?

You mean Glendon Scott Crawford and Eric Feight?

You mean Paul Anthony Ciancia?

You mean these guys?: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Over 140 officers wounded. At least two people died.

And no one has been shot at the Capitol today, either.

U.S. Capitol Police tweeted on Wednesday just before 3 p.m. ET that their officers were searching in and around a Senate office building in response to "a concerning 911 call."

"Please stay away from the area as we are still investigating. We will continue to communicate with the public here," the agency tweeted.

In a follow-up post on Twitter, Capitol Police said, “If you are inside the Senate Buildings, everyone inside should be sheltering in place as the report was for a possible active shooter. It should be noted that we do not have any confirmed reports of gunshots."
Two people died, none of which were by the rioters. One died because she was shot by a black asshole, the other died of heart disease a week later. Yeah, your info is DISINFORMATION...

And the violence begins. Maybe this is a good report, maybe not. I suppose time will tell. Since most of the law makers are on vacation, I don't see why this is happening. We will just have to wait and see. Each law maker usually keeps a skeleton staff in place. They have been ordered to shelter in place.

And the democrats are praying to their god...."government," that if there is a shooter, that they are a white, (White hispanic, White black, white asian included) Trump supporting, religious individual..............

And the democrats are praying to their god...."government," that if there is a shooter, that they are a white, (White hispanic, White black, white asian included) Trump supporting, religious individual..............
OR they must ignore it entirely.

You mean the synagogue shooter who has just been sentenced to death?

You mean Dylan Roof?

You mean the Buffalo New York supermarket shooter?

You mean the El Paso Texas Walmart shooter?

You mean Timothy McVeigh?

You mean James Harris Jackson?

You mean Alphonso D. Mobley, Jr., and Roberto M. Innis, Jr.?

You mean William Keebler?

You mean Jonathan Leo Schrader?

You mean Robert Doggart?

You mean Robert Doyle, Ronald Chaney III, and Charles Halderman?

You mean Allen Scarsella?

You mean Robert Dear?

You mean Shane Robert Smith?

You mean Frazier Glenn Miller?

You mean Jerad and Amanda Miller?

You mean Larry Steve McQuilliams?

You mean Evan Spencer Ebel?

You mean Glendon Scott Crawford and Eric Feight?

You mean Paul Anthony Ciancia?

You mean these guys?: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases
I see I've triggered you and sent you into a frenzy attempting desperate damage control.

Excellent 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back