Just one question to our politicians....when does America becomes first?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I get the great divide, I understand why we're chosing sides, I get it....what I don't understand is how the Trump administrations so desperate for a win, chose Russia over the American electoral system. At what point does any conservative fight a fair fight? Between gerrymandered districts, to disenfranchising minority voters, and now the Russian thing, when do you people ever and I mean ever stop with the bullshit and put this country first? Is it ever possible for the GOP to ever hold a fair election? And do you know how?

Strange, Trump runs on making America great again, putting America first and the OP missed it?

It's hilarious to see an America hating left loon jackwad spewing that garbage

I get the great divide, I understand why we're chosing sides, I get it....what I don't understand is how the Trump administrations so desperate for a win, chose Russia over the American electoral system. At what point does any conservative fight a fair fight? Between gerrymandered districts, to disenfranchising minority voters, and now the Russian thing, when do you people ever and I mean ever stop with the bullshit and put this country first? Is it ever possible for the GOP to ever hold a fair election? And do you know how?

Both parties gerrymander and minorities weren't disenfranchised nobody who was eligible to vote was denied a vote the assertion that both parties don't draw district lines to give themselves an edge is laughable it just so happens that hispanic and blacks vote for the party that is willing to give them the largest handout from the public coffers which would be the democrats so of course of Republicans control the state they're going to draw district lines to give them the greatest advantage, it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with party affiliation and voting tendencies within the given population the assertion that democrats don't do the same when they control the state is just more evidence of your ignorance. As to Russia, how long has the investigation been going now with still no evidence of collusion?

Forum List

Back