Just One Of The Many Different Reasons That I Refuse to See This Movie

The movie reinforces typical racist stereotypes that black people are only fit to be maids and servants, even if she is a maid of the mers.

Believe it or not, but I haven't spent any time wonderng if you were going to watch that or any other movie. Why do you think anyone would?

Read the youtube comments on that one. They're gold.
---
This song is truly revolutionary. It should be played at max volume on repeat in every interrogation room.

On a positive note, it gives the audience a good time to take a restroom break without missing anything.

This song really makes me FEEL like I have the crushing weight of the cold and deep ocean wringing the life out of me. Truly magical.

This song is honestly inspiring in a way because it shows me it's possible to apply for your dream job and get it no matter how unqualified you are for it.

As a momma of a kid with a speech delay, this song has changed my son's and my life forever.... He finally said his first words... "Turn Off". Thanks Disney!

So beautiful, you can hear every single gram of phlegm throbbing and resonating deep inside those bronchi, the gurgliness is on point, such a vivid feeling of swirling and rinsing mush, the vibrations of a bucket of mud being violently stirred with a baseball bat, blobs of jelly jittering and sputtering as air passes through, producing alien and unheard-of noises.

Awkwafina has some hidden talent that i hope she keeps hidden.

I never thought Awkwafina could rap. And I was right.
---

Forum List

Back