Just me

G

greyhawk

Just joined and hope I can add something to the forum. I am very conservative ( as you will discover) and needed a place to share like views. I live in Arizona where the drought is just relentless.

Originally posted by greyhawk
Just joined and hope I can add something to the forum. I am very conservative ( as you will discover) and needed a place to share like views. I live in Arizona where the drought is just relentless.

Welcome, you will feel in the middle. Used to be the majority, but many have joined to make it interesting. :cool:

welcome---sorry about the drought. My family lives in Colorado and I saw the problem there too. I'll hope for ya.

Sorry, you came to the wrong place for conservatism.
This is Communist hangout, Comrade.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Sorry, you came to the wrong place for conservatism.
This is Communist hangout, Comrade.

Greyhawk, ignor him. He's a bit loco.

Originally posted by Kathianne
No, but it would be good. All things are good.

All good things are good.

I saw two funny bumper stickers today:

Jesus Helps Me Trick People.

Use Learning For Evil.

All good things are good.

I saw two funny bumper stickers today:

Jesus Helps Me Trick People.

Use Learning For Evil.

cynic

Did you just call me Igor?:p:

I wouldn't complain too much about "Igor" given some of the colorful names I had running thru my head !!! But...being the conservative gentleman that I am.......................:cof:

Did you just call me Igor?:p:

I wouldn't complain too much about "Igor" given some of the colorful names I had running thru my head !!! But...being the conservative gentleman that I am.......................:cof:

;) sticks and stones
but thanks for being a gentleman

Hello Grey,

And no need to be a gentleman on nyc's part.....He deserves everything he gets. So think away loudly!:D

Welcome - let me tak a moment to warn you about a few of our most colorful posters.

Naw, what would be the fun of that when we can watch you discover them on your own!

:D

Forum List

Back