"Just like any other damn president": Trumpites angry theyre not "winning"

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Supporters of President Donald Trump still arenā€™t winning, despite what their dear leader says on Twitter or to Fox News.

A New York Times profile of Trump supporters in Pennsylvania revealed all of the work Trump has been doing isnā€™t helping them and theyā€™re starting to lose hope.

ā€œJust like any other damn president,ā€ Theresa Remington said. She works as a home-care worker and both of her children are Marines on active duty. She voted for Trump hoping heā€™d overhaul the Veterans Administration and the health care system. He hasnā€™t. Calling it nothing more than ā€œpolitical bluster,ā€ Remington then wondered what would have happened if Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) was the one in the White House.

ā€œNo one wants to be wrong,ā€ Brian Mock said. He works as a tattoo artist in Levittown. ā€œItā€™s seeing a house on fire and saying, ā€˜That house isnā€™t on fire.ā€™ It is very clearly on fire.ā€

ā€˜Just like any other damn presidentā€™: Trump supporters are angry theyā€™re not ā€˜winningā€™
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/jus...rump-supporters-are-angry-theyre-not-winning/
I saw this one coming

Agent Orange promised these gullible pilgrims the moon, then delivered a handful of steaming you know what

liberals need to remember these people are desperate, and are only clutching at straws as they circle the bowl

Everything is going along just fine. What are you talking about?

Democrats have decided to go full on communist with Bernie sanders. Of course they are disappointed.

IOW, in less than 100 days, Trump has adopted Hillary's policies. Trump trolled the nation.

17951538_382117155520862_2441366712224169092_n.jpg

1. Lock her up: He did flip on this one.
2. Replace Obamacare: He tried, but couldn't get the votes. Not his fault.
3. He never said China is bad for america. He's telling China right now keep NK in check or we will.
4. He said Assad should stay because he didn't want to intervene in their civil war. Once he saw gassed kids, he changed his mind.
5. He never said we must respect Russia.
6. He did say this, but wants NATO's help.
7. He never said this.
8. Who is Steve Bannon?
9. He still puts America first. I know you can't tell with 8 years of Obama, but this is what it looks like.

Supporters of President Donald Trump still arenā€™t winning, despite what their dear leader says on Twitter or to Fox News.

A New York Times profile of Trump supporters in Pennsylvania revealed all of the work Trump has been doing isnā€™t helping them and theyā€™re starting to lose hope.

ā€œJust like any other damn president,ā€ Theresa Remington said. She works as a home-care worker and both of her children are Marines on active duty. She voted for Trump hoping heā€™d overhaul the Veterans Administration and the health care system. He hasnā€™t. Calling it nothing more than ā€œpolitical bluster,ā€ Remington then wondered what would have happened if Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) was the one in the White House.

ā€œNo one wants to be wrong,ā€ Brian Mock said. He works as a tattoo artist in Levittown. ā€œItā€™s seeing a house on fire and saying, ā€˜That house isnā€™t on fire.ā€™ It is very clearly on fire.ā€

ā€˜Just like any other damn presidentā€™: Trump supporters are angry theyā€™re not ā€˜winningā€™
I saw this one coming

Agent Orange promised these gullible pilgrims the moon, then delivered a handful of steaming you know what

liberals need to remember these people are desperate, and are only clutching at straws as they circle the bowl
A New York Times profile of Trump supporters
:lmao::lol::uhoh3::rofl::laugh:

I think there are lot of people who simply don't have realistic expectations of what can be done "for them" at a national level.
the Right Now society.

I want it, and I want it RIGHT NOW!!!

Forum List

Back