Just Joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want you guys to know that I am NO expert on American Politics, this past election perked my interest and have been following everything somewhat closely but there's alot I have to learn.
So you are non-American then?

Already asked that.....strangely I never recieved an answer.
Shelly T is apparently an American young woman (O-3's are usually late 20's or early 30's). Sea duty keeps you away from current events.

After Quantico and while at San Diego, I must have spent most of my days either at sea with 3rd Fleet or in the desert with 1st Mar Div representing the USN.

You lose all track of time and reality on a ship or in the desert.

That's probably what she means.

Although her syntax did make it sound like she was Canadian or something.

Which of course I didnt know until she let the most respectful cat out of the bag.

Goooo Shelly!!!

Gotta go, the pizza is here! Papa Johns

Awww fer fuks sake dont eat that garbage!!!!
Everyone gets urges for pizza.

Shelly T probably lives in a USN BOQ and cannot cook if she wanted to.

Pizza is the daily sustenance of most single officers, I remember.

This is info after the fact.
Papa Murphy's is far better and cheaper.
In my own day the only choice was Pizza Hut.

Things have gotten a lot better since then.

There are local pizza chains that are way better than the national franchises.

I just want you guys to know that I am NO expert on American Politics, this past election perked my interest and have been following everything somewhat closely but there's alot I have to learn.

I am American, born at the naval hospital at Yokosuka
Wow! So you are a Navy brat too !!

So you did what daddy or mommy was doing in their career(s).

I was an Army brat.

And I knew that when I joined NROTC in college that it would piss off my dad more than anything else on Earth could. And it did.

Took the USMC option but still ended up as a liaison to the USN for the USMC anyway. It was my destiny to serve on a warship at sea.

Last edited:
Gotta go, the pizza is here! Papa Johns

Awww fer fuks sake dont eat that garbage!!!!
Everyone gets urges for pizza.

Shelly T probably lives in a USN BOQ and cannot cook if she wanted to.

Pizza is the daily sustenance of most single officers, I remember.

This is info after the fact.
Papa Murphy's is far better and cheaper.
In my own day the only choice was Pizza Hut.

Things have gotten a lot better since then.

There are local pizza chains that are way better than the national franchises.
I moved to Charlotte in 1978 and Godfather's Pizza was the best around. They used to deliver the pizza in a hearse and the driver was dressed like a 1920s Chicago gangster.

Ok so here is my advice for a female Naval officer --

1 - watch out for your butt cheeks because others will be grabbing them.

(This is where the term grab-ass-ing comes from.)

2 - watch out for your boobs because they are fair game too.

3 - the modern Navy is lucky because females are now serving on ships; in my day no females ever had sea duty; after several weeks at sea if there are no females around everything looks like a female including the fire hydrants, chairs, and almost any other inanimate object on a ship.

4 - watch out for bikers in bars because they love to pick up Navy babes.

5 - watch out for female Navy chiefs because they also love to pick up Navy babes.

6 - always carry some kind of lethal weapon like a gun or a knife on your person.

I am American, born at the naval hospital at Yokosuka

Yokosuka...Even I'm not touching that!
It means her mother may be Japanese.

In which case she would really be a cutie pie.

Lots of USN Sailors marry Japanese babes.

Shelly T watch out for Book of Jeremiah -- I put him/her/it on my ignore list for some obviously good reason long ago but I cannot remember why.

People stay on my ignore list unless they first show penance and make amends. This rarely happens however. A rat is usually always a rat and cannot change his/her skin.

Ok so here is my advice for a female Naval officer --

1 - watch out for your butt cheeks because others will be grabbing them.

(This is where the term grab-ass-ing comes from.)

2 - watch out for your boobs because they are fair game too.

3 - the modern Navy is lucky because females are now serving on ships; in my day no females ever had sea duty; after several weeks at sea if there are no females around everything looks like a female including the fire hydrants, chairs, and almost any other inanimate object on a ship.

4 - watch out for bikers in bars because they love to pick up Navy babes.

5 - watch out for female Navy chiefs because they also love to pick up Navy babes.

6 - always carry some kind of lethal weapon like a gun or a knife on your person.

Are you saying women in the Navy today serve closely with more seamen than before?

Welcome Shelly T. Sorry about that but we just had an incident where a girl (or whatever) tried to pass her/itself off as someone else, whose pictures she/it/he/whatever apparently came across on the internet, had a whole elaborate story behind the photos and everything. Had me fooled. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice . . .

Welcome Shelly T. Sorry about that but we just had an incident where a girl (or whatever) tried to pass her/itself off as someone else, whose pictures she/it/he/whatever apparently came across on the internet, had a whole elaborate story behind the photos and everything. Had me fooled. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice . . .
Speaking (in another thread) of girlies whom I would like to meet, hug, and sleep with ... here is ChrisL .

I think she already has a hubby though.

I don't know if she is faithful or not however.

Wasn't that George Bush? "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice....we don't get fooled again".

Did you guys learn nothing from the "Irina Noblesse?" That avatar is not the poster's actual picture. :lol: Why are men so dumb anyways?
Awe man, don't kill my buzz!

What buzz? What would happen? Cyber sex with an avatar? If that's what you want, there are PLENTY of sites on the internet for that.
You are way too smart obviously.

I don't know whether you are being serious or sarcastic, so I will just say "no comment." :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back