Just Joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Shelly. I'm an Independent and am interested in Politics. I'm checking out some of the threads..
Welcome to this forum.

Hope you are for real.

Hope you really are a female named Shelly (short for Michelle obviously).

We get all kinds of transgender here who try to fool everybody but usually eventually the truth leaks out.

Hello, my name is Shelly. I'm an Independent and am interested in Politics. I'm checking out some of the threads..
Welcome to this forum.

Hope you are for real.

We get all kinds of transgender here who try to fool everybody but usually eventually the truth leaks out.
guno keeps it secret. Just sayin'.

I just want you guys to know that I am NO expert on American Politics, this past election perked my interest and have been following everything somewhat closely but there's alot I have to learn.
So you are non-American then?

Welcome to this forum.

Hope you are for real.

I'm sure that happens but I assure you I am female, I am a Lieutenant in the US Navy

Welcome to this forum.

Hope you are for real.

I'm sure that happens but I assure you I am female, I am a Lieutenant in the US Navy
Welcome Aboard Sailor!

Thank you for your current service and keeping watch on your watch.

I was a Marine Officer assigned to the Navy many decades ago.

Veteran now.

Fair winds and following seas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back