Just Joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out where the huskies go
Where the huskies go??
Don't eat the yellow snow........ :eusa_whistle:
Shelly T watch out for Ringel05 -- he thinks he really is Johnny Depp and since he has not gotten laid in decades so he is a hazard to lonely women.
I like Ringel05!
Who? :dunno:

Ringel05, NOT Ringel05!

Hello, my name is Shelly. I'm an Independent and am interested in Politics. I'm checking out some of the threads..
Welcome to this forum.

Hope you are for real.

Hope you really are a female named Shelly (short for Michelle obviously).

We get all kinds of transgender here who try to fool everybody but usually eventually the truth leaks out.
I'm sure that happens but I assure you I am female, I am a Lieutenant in the US Navy
Billo_Really is in the Navy. He's a Mess Boy. And I mean a mess.

Hello, my name is Shelly. I'm an Independent and am interested in Politics. I'm checking out some of the threads..
Welcome to this forum.

Hope you are for real.

Hope you really are a female named Shelly (short for Michelle obviously).

We get all kinds of transgender here who try to fool everybody but usually eventually the truth leaks out.
I'm sure that happens but I assure you I am female, I am a Lieutenant in the US Navy

Well Hell!!!
You just jumped to the top of my list!!!!!
Thank you for your service and you will receive my ever lasting support unless you turn out to be liberal.

I just want you guys to know that I am NO expert on American Politics, this past election perked my interest and have been following everything somewhat closely but there's alot I have to learn.
So you are non-American then?

Already asked that.....strangely I never recieved an answer.
I am American, born at the naval hospital at Yokosuka
Another Californian!

I just want you guys to know that I am NO expert on American Politics, this past election perked my interest and have been following everything somewhat closely but there's alot I have to learn.

Yokosuka...Even I'm not touching that!

Wow, too many messages to answer right now. I really gotta go, Bye now...

Another Californian!
Shelly T see what I mean about Hossfly .

I forgot to mention he is in Texas -- all the way in -- as in "all in."

You almost seem to perfect.....
I most certainly hope you're real!

You do and you'll clean it up!

You do and you'll clean it up!
I'll need a couple of Extra Strength Bountys.

United_States_Third_Fleet_insignia_2014.png

Shelly T is apparently an American young woman (O-3's are usually late 20's or early 30's). Sea duty keeps you away from current events.

After Quantico and while at San Diego, I must have spent most of my days either at sea with 3rd Fleet or in the desert with 1st Mar Div representing 3rd Fleet as an NGLO.

You lose all track of time and reality on a ship or in the desert.

That's probably what she means.

Although her syntax did make it sound like she was Canadian or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back