just how pathetic is the Democratic Party today?

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
"This is a historic victory" .... unknown left wing scumbag running as a Dem in a GA special election... which he didn't even win, just forced a RUN OFF...

CNN spent all morning hyping that as evidence the momentum is really with the Dems,...

When you can't win an election, hype getting to a run-off???

LOL!!!!

The party of

STEALING
LYING
HATING
DISCRIMINATING

is being rejected by those with IQs over 20.

"This is a historic victory" .... unknown left wing scumbag running as a Dem in a GA special election... which he didn't even win, just forced a RUN OFF...

CNN spent all morning hyping that as evidence the momentum is really with the Dems,...

LOL!!!!

The party of

STEALING
LYING
HATING
DISCRIMINATING

You should stop watching CNN all morning. It seems to get you all riled up.

• Banned
Mad that the tide is turning

If a leftist "news" outlet says it, a leftist sub human will parrot it....

Get at least ONE WIN, an ACTUAL SEAT, before declaring "the tide is turning...."

GEEZ, you left wingers are absolutely DESPERATE and PATHETIC.

LOL!!!!

The party of

STEALING
LYING
HATING
DISCRIMINATING

I guess they don't get that the majority voted for the eleven GOPers. oops that means in a run off, he loses. That fking math.

You mad bro? Mad that the tide is turning even in Newt Gingrichs district !
I guess they don't get that the majority voted for the eleven GOPers. oops that means in a run off, he loses. That fking math.

• Banned
Dems hate math. They hate Americans who understand math. The Dems want the public schools to NOT TEACH math, give the kids who can't add calculators at age 4....

Those who understand MATH do not vote for the Democrats, because they understand ECONOMICS and DEFICITS...

:lmao:

Add up ALL the Republican votes. Add up ALL the Democrat votes.

Compare. Rinse and repeat.

You've just looked into the future, and have seen the results of the upcoming run-off.

LOL!!!!

The party of

STEALING
LYING
HATING
DISCRIMINATING

Say what you like, with the shit pile the Republicans ELECTED, you guys should not be talking.

You might want to look at what is happening in the heart of California....

Thank you for posting this. Agree with the first guy or not, I absolutely love American democracy. Have your voice heard and speak your mind. Also, the second speaker is absolutely right, she states "you want to help illegal immigrants while I am seven others, including my child, were on the street homeless".

Last edited:

Thank you for posting this. Agree with the first guy or not, I absolutely love American democracy. Have your voice heard and speak your mind. Also, the second speaker is absolutely right, she states "you want to help illegal immigrants while I am seven others, including my child, were on the street homeless".

Yeah, cause the GOP is all about helping the homeless .

This Ossof guy is a scrawny necked little mezzafanuke. . He's a perfect beta male Demo-commeii-crat. Looks like a faggier version of young Bernie.....

Ossoff-and-Sanders-both-commies.jpg

Well they aren't about helping illegal immigrants. Watch the video, there were other immigrants who spoke out against the Sanctuary City, they entered America legally. Surely the difference between the two can't be misconstrued.

I don't give a shit about the "homeless". I'd hose 'em down and throw 'em in jail. Most are druggies and drunkards that choose to be losers.

turkey%204.jpg

Just look at these nutjobs at these rallies. A bunch of lunatics. That's who most Democrats are these days. Bunch of unhinged fruitcakes.

Forum List

Back