Just how inept is Boehner?

At a time when real leadership is called for Boehner wastes precious time on a useless Tea Bagger bill that has no hope of passing.

How many political stunts is he going to pull? Is he that far in the Tea Party pocket? When the political solution calls for compromise, the Republicans move in the opposite direction

The balanced budget amendment is a sham. The votes are never going to be there. Two thirds majority in both houses is needed to pass BBA. It will NEVER happen. Why waste time on this silliness?

Just because it doesn't have the votes doesn't make it a sham.

Not enough politicians have the guts to cut the shit and do the right thing. That's what it is.

It doesn't matter a toss if the votes aren't there. It's the right thing to do.

As for Boehner, he thinks he's doing the right thing, or says he is, but I think he should be kicking Obama in the balls, not buttering the prick up to stay in his good graces.

It leaves trillion dollar deficits.
is there ANY PLAN that has been offered from anyone that does not still leave trillions in deficit over the 10 year period? I thought every plan offered still leaves trillions in deficits over the 10 year period they are using?

Nope. Pathetic all of them. Now I have heard Pauls plan accomplished that, which could be the reason it wasnt considered. Lets borrow more now because the interest rate might go up. But increasing the size of debt will cause the service price to go up.

Bite the bullet now or take it to the head latter.

This post right here describes the moronity of the Tea Party in a nutshell. Let me ask something.... do you own your own home? If you do, what's the term of your mortgage? Is it 10 years? Probably not. So tell me, why does this debt HAVE to be paid in 10 years? Why can't it be 20, 30, 40, or even 50 years? Sure... the debt will outlive most of us over 40 years old... but as long as there's a plan in place, what is the fucking difference? The problem with the Tea Party is they want it all.... RIGHT NOW!!!!!, and they don't care who they have to fuck over to do it.

At a time when real leadership is called for Boehner wastes precious time on a useless Tea Bagger bill that has no hope of passing.

How many political stunts is he going to pull? Is he that far in the Tea Party pocket? When the political solution calls for compromise, the Republicans move in the opposite direction

The balanced budget amendment is a sham. The votes are never going to be there. Two thirds majority in both houses is needed to pass BBA. It will NEVER happen. Why waste time on this silliness?

Just because it doesn't have the votes doesn't make it a sham.

Not enough politicians have the guts to cut the shit and do the right thing. That's what it is.

It doesn't matter a toss if the votes aren't there. It's the right thing to do.

As for Boehner, he thinks he's doing the right thing, or says he is, but I think he should be kicking Obama in the balls, not buttering the prick up to stay in his good graces.

Time is running out and Boehner is still floating bills to appease the tea Baggers

What a waste as a leader

is there ANY PLAN that has been offered from anyone that does not still leave trillions in deficit over the 10 year period? I thought every plan offered still leaves trillions in deficits over the 10 year period they are using?

Nope. Pathetic all of them. Now I have heard Pauls plan accomplished that, which could be the reason it wasnt considered. Lets borrow more now because the interest rate might go up. But increasing the size of debt will cause the service price to go up.

Bite the bullet now or take it to the head latter.

This post right here describes the moronity of the Tea Party in a nutshell. Let me ask something.... do you own your own home? If you do, what's the term of your mortgage? Is it 10 years? Probably not. So tell me, why does this debt HAVE to be paid in 10 years? Why can't it be 20, 30, 40, or even 50 years? Sure... the debt will outlive most of us over 40 years old... but as long as there's a plan in place, what is the fucking difference? The problem with the Tea Party is they want it all.... RIGHT NOW!!!!!, and they don't care who they have to fuck over to do it.

I own several out right. I purchased my first home at 13% Cry me a river.

So the Senate is in the process of rejecting Boehners Tea party suck up bill

Let's go back to square one Speaker Boehner

Do the republicans understand what they are doing to this country?
Lets see, blame the republicans for trying to fix what obamaturd and the dimwits spent the last two and one half years screwing up. You leftie idiots are idiots. obamaturd+reid=stupid!

Bastard.

Anyway, Boehner will be fine. He sends a bill to the Senate that will get kicked back severely amended, and then they'll go from there. He doesn't risk alienating anyone. He tried it all.

So where is the President's plan, or where is the Democratic Senate's plan, maybe they are still working on that budget that they have not submitted in over 800 days.

BTW 22 Democratic senators are ON RECORD stating that they support a balanced budget amendment- I would suggest they do it as 75% of Americans including Democrats support a balanced budget amendment. Now for those senators that are on record decide to vote against a Balanced budget amendment, many who will be up for re-election in 2012, better be thinking about what they tell their constituents about why they did not support it when they had the chance.That's going to be some difficult explaining to do, and one that won't go over well with the American people.

Last edited:
It can be argued that the Speaker could only play the cards dealt him by the voters. If the voters had been more circumspect and responsible and sent reasonable, rational representatives to Congress interested in good, sound governance, then Boehner would be able to craft more meaningful legislation that could pass the Senate and receive the president’s signature.

Unfortunately for Boehner and the nation he must try to govern with a contingent of radical rightwing partisan ideologues more concerned about adhering blindly to dogma than doing what’s best for the Nation.
The biggest screw up from the voters is putting the idiot obamaturd in office.

Bastard.

Anyway, Boehner will be fine. He sends a bill to the Senate that will get kicked back severely amended, and then they'll go from there. He doesn't risk alienating anyone. He tried it all.
Truth hurts doesn't it? Calling names just proved it. Dimwits can cry all they want, obamaturd, reid, and pelosi had total control for two years and spent more than any other admin in the history of the U.S. But they still want to cry and blame Bush. Idiots!!!

So the Senate is in the process of rejecting Boehners Tea party suck up bill

Let's go back to square one Speaker Boehner

Do the republicans understand what they are doing to this country?

So what part of spending 4.1 billion dollars a DAY do you not understand and .43 of every one of those dollars is borrowed. You think that's sustainable?? You can take every dime from every one of us and it's still not sustainable. Do the math, it's a train wreck that's coming your way very soon, but you will have to wait until your welfare check bounces before you realize it, because it bit you in the ass.:lol:

President's Budget

The Democrats have already rejected certain parts of his conservative budget. The Republicans are not helping much, either.

So have you seen the President's budget President's budget, because I have seen nothing from him or the Democratic senate. Of course the Democratic senate is still working on a budget that is 800 days late.

President's Budget

The Democrats have already rejected certain parts of his conservative budget. The Republicans are not helping much, either.

From the link:

Use the interactive graphic below to explore where your tax dollars would go and to see what percentage of the
Federal Budget to different program areas under President Obama's proposed budget for 2012.
This is compared to what?
Which areas are diminishing?
Which areas are increasing?

Forum List

Back