just had to post this

acludem

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2003
Missouri
I was listening to a Jeff Foxworthy concert tonight and he said something that made me laugh:

"There are some similarities between gay men and married men, for example...if you're a guy and you sleep in a bed with dust ruffle and more than eight pillows you're either gay or your married. If you've ever gone antique shopping in the middle of a big football game...you're either gay or you're married...if you can't remember the last time you had sex with a woman...you're either gay or you're married"

I have one to add...If the bathroom you use every day has pastel colored towels and pastel colored make-up - you're either gay or you're married.

:teeth:

Any more ideas for this list?

acludem

If you'd rather watch Divine Design than Vikings-Saints, you're either Gay or Darin.

If you'd rather watch Don Juan DeMarco instead of Kill Bill, you're either Gay or Darin.

If you'd rather stay in on Friday night, cuddled infront of the fire place, in a big blanket, instead of going out on the town, you're either Gay or Darin.

If you ALWAYS put the toilet seat down after you pee, you're either Gay or Darin.

Forum List

Back