Just got into big argument with sister - we’re done

She called Trump a buffoon
I called her side the real fascist of the world

Our relationships is 100 percent over !
She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

I fired back saying it’s your side that is the fascist of the world
Your side that is burning and looting

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope y'all can come to some kind of resolution.
No way !! We’re done

That's just terrible. My sis and I had opposite opinions in regard to politics. We just talked about a million other things instead.

A few years ago, we got into an argument about something else entirely and were pissed at one another. Somewhere in the back of my head, I knew it wouldn't be long before we made up and all would be good.

But a few weeks later I got the news that she had passed and I immediately thought of those bitter words we threw out there.

And I always will.

She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

The race baiters are assholes doing this to our society.

Disagreeing on policy is one thing, but when you convince half the people in the country that the other half have to be evil to disagree politically with them,

you are tearing families, communities, our whole society apart.

They are vile, evil assholes.

You have Newt Gingrich and Tom Delay to thank for the right wing turn down that path. The republicans have since turned it into an art

I was in shock

Maybe you should take her word for it and apologize.

He called her up to wish her a happy birthday and SHE flipped out. What is he supposed to do?

Thank her and bake her some cookies?

Yes.

Be a bigger man, not some loser wishing death upon her children.

WTF is wrong with you?

Funny how "being a bigger man" seems to always boil down, to "taking abuse like someone's bitch".

No. Fuck that shit.

It is you lefties turn to be the "bigger man" for the next 50 years.

Fuck her and her 3 pathetic kids
All of them can get rape and killed in Chicago

Wow.

You really are a lowlife.

He called her up to wish her a happy birthday and SHE flipped out. What is he supposed to do?

Oh I don't know, probably not take it out on HER KIDS or some weird shit like that, Correl. Oye vey

She is the bad guy here. She is the one being a bitch, for no good reason.

Yes.

WTF is wrong with you?

Funny how "being a bigger man" seems to always boil down, to "taking abuse like someone's bitch".

No. Fuck that shit.

You are condoning him wishing death on her kids.

That makes you a lowlife too.

Go see a psychiatrist.

Yes.

WTF is wrong with you?

No. Fuck that shit.

You are condoning him wishing death on her kids.

That makes you a lowlife too.

Go see a psychiatrist.
A team of psychiatrists more like it.

I told her that blm will be at your doorstep and they would burn you and your kids alive in your house and not think twice
I told her to name one white supremacist group that Trump supports. ?? She can only talk in hysterical rants

Fuck her and her 3 pathetic kids
All of them can get rape and killed in Chicago

Wow.

You really are a lowlife.

Oh I don't know, probably not take it out on HER KIDS or some weird shit like that, Correl. Oye vey

She is the bad guy here. She is the one being a bitch, for no good reason.
He said he hopes her kids die, nutbar, and you're clung so firmly to Trumps nuts in predictable Cult-like fashion that the most egregious part of this drama is the part you're willing to sweep under the rug to feel "right."

I was in shock

Sad to hear that. You should send her an email, telling her we can agree to disagree and our love for each other will shine through this. Just have politics off the table for discussions.

I have three grandsons who are liberals. We talk about Football. They are Alabama fans and I am Ohio State. We are used to being nice despite our differences in thought.
Hell no
I told her it’s only a matter of time before BLM thugs show up at your door step and burn your house down and your wimpy pathetic husband won’t do anything

Oh, I understand now. She realizes you are a paranoid nut bag, and she doesn't want to play into your paranoia.

She also accused Trump of spreading the virus when he greeted followers outside the hospital lol
Not his followers, but he likely put the secret service in the car with him, at a higher risk, being inches apart....let's just hope the SS had their N95 fitted properly....And goggles fitted properly.... hopefully they'll be ok....He likely wasn't talking much in the car....that's good for the secret service!

You're like the 5the blobber who has posted on this board that they are through with their family on the basis of their not liking the blob..

Really, what in the hell is wrong with you guys?

I was in shock

Politics is politics and family is family. There's only one thing more important than family...and it ain't politics.

Bury that hatchet quickly, then stop talking about politics.

Forum List

Back