Just got into big argument with sister - we’re done

Our relationships is 100 percent over !
She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

I fired back saying it’s your side that is the fascist of the world
Your side that is burning and looting

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope y'all can come to some kind of resolution.
No way !! We’re done

She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

Sad to hear that. You should send her an email, telling her we can agree to disagree and our love for each other will shine through this. Just have politics off the table for discussions.

I have three grandsons who are liberals. We talk about Football. They are Alabama fans and I am Ohio State. We are used to being nice despite our differences in thought.
Hell no
I told her it’s only a matter of time before BLM thugs show up at your door step and burn your house down and your wimpy pathetic husband won’t do anything

I was in shock

Sad to hear that. You should send her an email, telling her we can agree to disagree and our love for each other will shine through this. Just have politics off the table for discussions.

I have three grandsons who are liberals. We talk about Football. They are Alabama fans and I am Ohio State. We are used to being nice despite our differences in thought.
Hell no
I told her it’s only a matter of time before BLM thugs show up at your door step and burn your house down and your wimpy pathetic husband won’t do anything

Quasar44 said nothing indicating that any of this was his fault.

Quasar44 said nothing indicating that any of this was his fault.

Don't say that...she's your sister...and Trump wont be president forever...just another 12-16 years :D

I have the same problem...what I do is tell my sis I'm hanging up the phone if she can't be civil...then she screams and I hang up the phone :auiqs.jpg:

But I don't declare I'll never speak to her again (although I avoid her when ever possible).

She's like a white IM2 if you can believe that.

She also accused Trump of spreading the virus when he greeted followers outside the hospital lol

I called her to wish her a happy bday and then after 5 min she goes on a tandem
She said I am a threat to society because I am a trump supporter

I was in shock

Hell no
That's not quite what I had in Mind...

A basic fact of Leftists is that they consider those who disagree with them to be EVIL. It is not a "disagreement" in their eyes. It is a matter of one person/side being virtuous and correct, while the other side is evil.

They have even coined new words to conceptualize the evil: "homophobe," denier, trans-phobe, and on and on. They re-define words to support their assessments. The word, "racist" has come to mean - in their tiny little minds - any white person who believes that there are any differences between and among the various races. The fact that those differences can be quantified, measured, and demonstrated makes no difference.

Any rational discussion is impossible when one party believes that the other party is irredeemably evil.

It is an interesting exercise to ask any Leftist to name some tangible act or statement by Our Beloved President that is "racist." Or more importantly, any policy he has enacted that effects African Americans in a negative way - BECAUSE of their race.

In either case, there is nothing. But that won't make any difference.

Forum List

Back