Just Go Away Teacher Unions!...

Discussion in 'Education' started by LibocalypseNow, Feb 17, 2011.

1. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Kudos to new Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker! :clap2::clap2:

More brave Politicians need to start standing up to the corrupt Teacher Unions. The Teacher Unions have brought our Public School System to its knees. It has become all about them. It's all about getting that cash for them. They don't care about the kids anymore. They also only want to force their politics and social experimenting on the kids at this point. Their number one goal these last few decades has been to brainwash the children and create good little future adult Democrats. They stopped teaching the kids the basics of Education a long time ago.

Teacher Unions now only do far more harm than they do good. It's time for them to go away. The Public School System will be so much better off when they're gone. The Kids could actually start learning again. American kids continue to fall further & further behind other far less developed and less wealthy nations. I do blame the Teacher Unions for this. They have become too obsessed with the cash and creating good little future adult Democrats. They have lost their way. Get rid of the Teacher Unions and our Public School System might just be salvaged.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  2. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,638
    How much time have YOU spend in the classroom Libo?

3. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    I know dozens of private school teachers and none of them are in a union. I wonder why they are necessary in public schools. Anyone know?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,669
    Didn't you mean "spent"? I don't think "spend" goes well in this sentence.

5. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,669
    to suck money

6. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    The Teacher Unions are the root cause of most of the problems in our Public School System. Too much greed & politics coming from them at this point. They have lost their way. They have neglected the kids for too many years. It's all about them now. Just get more cash and get more Democrats elected. That's all the Teacher Unions are good for these days. They do nothing for the kids anymore. If the Public Schools dropped them,i guarantee things would immediately improve. The kids don't need all this political activism and greed. That stuff never had a place in our Schools. It's actually pretty depressing observing what the Teacher Unions have done to our Public Schools. It really is time for them to just go away.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  7. JamesInFlorida

JamesInFlorida Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +184
    [​IMG]

8. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,638

You are right. Thank you.

9. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,638
    Look to the average pay for private school teachers compared to public school teachers and their turnover rate. Plus, let me point out that private schools get to pick and choose their clientele. Public schools do not. I have a close friend who has an ED student (emotionally disturbed) student in his class ever day...when he is not suspended for threatening other students, teachers, administrators. He is horribly misplaced but the parents INSIST on him being in the "least restrictive environment". So this student threatens others, makes noises in class and refuses to work. And because this is a public school, the school, the administrators, the teachers have no choice. Tell me a private school that would accept that.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Teachers have it pretty good compared to many other occupations. Yet Teachers seem to do the most whining & complaining. They get all weekends off,several weeks of paid Holiday time off,and they get their Summers off. That just doesn't seem so horrible. Of all professions,Teachers by far do the most whining & complaining. Look around America and see how many Americans enjoy all weekends off,several weeks of paid Holiday time off,and entire Summers off. So Teachers do have it pretty good. They need to slow down on their whiny greed. It does come down to the Teacher Unions in the end. They force their members to whine & complain so much. Give em the boot and our Schools might just recover.