Just For Fun.Your Softball Questions For Drew Barrymore To Ask Of Biden For Her Next Interview.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Assuming we all saw the interview, or parts of the interview between Drew Barrymore & President Biden. Wow! she just asked all of the questions we have been dying to see asked to President Biden. What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Who is your favorite Loony Tunes character? If you were a tree, what kind of tree would it be? {well not those questions, but along the lines of those kind of questions} Hmm, did she ask Biden any questions concerning just general issues? Well, anyway,,lets say we have another upcoming interview between Drew and the President. Maybe some of us here can request/adivse Drew of what more softball questions she really needs to ask our Predisent?

Just for my own personal information, can you still get an erection with an adult woman?

I would ask him if there are any mental health programs available to help those suffering from the loss of their Orange Jesus. He isn`t coming back, kiddies but he`s probably going to be indicted. You`ll see more of him. :abgg2q.jpg:

So...really... why is it that every single time a young girl is anywhere near you, you gravitate straight to them and can't take your hands off of them... whisper in their ear... play with their hair.. what the hell is up with that??????

Assuming we all saw the interview, or parts of the interview between Drew Barrymore & President Biden. Wow! she just asked all of the questions we have been dying to see asked to President Biden. What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Who is your favorite Loony Tunes character? If you were a tree, what kind of tree would it be? {well not those questions, but along the lines of those kind of questions} Hmm, did she ask Biden any questions concerning just general issues? Well, anyway,,lets say we have another upcoming interview between Drew and the President. Maybe some of us here can request/adivse Drew of what more softball questions she really needs to ask our Predisent?
Biden has given very, very, few interviews, but this was a safe one

At one point, I thought Drew was going to get on her knees in front of Biden's wife and............well.................you know, only to have her wife cheer her on

Sick.

Forum List

Back