Just doing my part to fight the insanity.

So what have we learned from this thread? That koshergrl seems to have forgotten how many of her cohort have posted how much of their loathing of Starbucks on this board, and the Predfan doesn't believe in DNA.

Very entertaining.

What you should learn but won't:
1. That this conservative goes to Starbucks from time to time and carries his weapon.
2. That DNA doesn't tell anyone anything unless there is something to compare it to.
You carry your weapon because you are a scary little bitch.

Your DNA is on file. That is unless you have never ever been to the doctor.

I love it when you lefties willingly show your stupidity for all the world to see.
I love it when illiterate righties such as yourself willingly show off your illiteracy for the galaxy to witness. I guess youre going to claim you have never been to the doctor or had your blood drawn, tissue sample, etc. What a naive moron you are. :laugh:

Dear Idiot:

I have been working in medicine for almost 34 years. I know two things for an absolute fact:

1. DNA testing is expensive and insurance will not pay for it unless it is essential to the health of the patient.
2. You have to give written permission for any lab to do a DNA test on you. Unless of course it is ordered by a judge in a criminal investigation.

The other thing I know for certain is that you are a mindless illiterate moron.
What makes you think the cops need insurance to test your DNA?

No they dont have to get your written permission. I you have committed a crime they will test your DNA with or without your consent.

From your post its obvious you have never worked a day in your life in the medical field.

1. That this conservative goes to Starbucks from time to time and carries his weapon.
2. That DNA doesn't tell anyone anything unless there is something to compare it to.

(1) What I know about USMB conservatives is that during the annual Christmas Snowflake Hysteria (a.k.a. the "War on Christmas") the majority of your cohort was saying quite vehemently that they'd "never set foot in that overpriced godless establishment" (or basically some variation on what koshrgrl was projecting upthread)

(2) If you make a habit of acting out your BizarroWorld definition of "sanity," sooner or later you'll get caught

Not to mention you really should take off your shoes before you go in the house, and maybe get the carpets in your vehicles steam-cleaned once in a while.

About the level of maturity one can expect from your side, though.

What you should learn but won't:

I love it when you lefties willingly show your stupidity for all the world to see.
I love it when illiterate righties such as yourself willingly show off your illiteracy for the galaxy to witness. I guess youre going to claim you have never been to the doctor or had your blood drawn, tissue sample, etc. What a naive moron you are. :laugh:

Dear Idiot:

I have been working in medicine for almost 34 years. I know two things for an absolute fact:

1. DNA testing is expensive and insurance will not pay for it unless it is essential to the health of the patient.
2. You have to give written permission for any lab to do a DNA test on you. Unless of course it is ordered by a judge in a criminal investigation.

No they dont have to get your written permission. I you have committed a crime they will test your DNA with or without your consent.

From your post its obvious you have never worked a day in your life in the medical field.

YOU said hospital you lying fuck.
I said: "unless it's ordered by a judge in a criminal investigation" you illiterate lying fuck.

(1) What I know about USMB conservatives is that during the annual Christmas Snowflake Hysteria (a.k.a. the "War on Christmas") the majority of your cohort was saying quite vehemently that they'd "never set foot in that overpriced godless establishment" (or basically some variation on what koshrgrl was projecting upthread)

(2) If you make a habit of acting out your BizarroWorld definition of "sanity," sooner or later you'll get caught

Not to mention you really should take off your shoes before you go in the house, and maybe get the carpets in your vehicles steam-cleaned once in a while.

About the level of maturity one can expect from your side, though.

So you believe me now?

Dear Idiot:

I said: "unless it's ordered by a judge in a criminal investigation" you illiterate lying fuck.
Actually I never said hospital you lying fuck. If i had you would have quoted it.
laugh.gif

Dear Idiot:

Actually I never said hospital you lying fuck. If i had you would have quoted it.
laugh.gif

Hospital/Doctor it's the same thing. It shows you are a liar. You are a lying illiterate moron.

Dear Idiot:

laugh.gif

Hospital/Doctor it's the same thing. It shows you are a liar. You are a lying illiterate moron.
No a hospital is not the same thing as a doctor. You must be a complete retard if you think that.
Tell us again how you worked in the medical field?
laugh.gif

Dear Idiot:

laugh.gif

No a hospital is not the same thing as a doctor. You must be a complete retard if you think that.
Tell us again how you worked in the medical field?
laugh.gif

Listen moron:

No hospital or doctor can do a DNA test on anyone without their permission, unless said person is under investigation for a crime and a judge has issued a court order for it. Your epically ignorant statement that if you have been to a doctor then your DNA has been analyzed is false. Your entire premise is based in stupidity. Now, knowing you are severely handicapped by reading comprehension difficulties, it's quite possible that you won't understand a single thing I just wrote and will answer with something irrelevant and stupid, but hey, thanks for refreshing my thread multiple times.

From now on, I am going to seek out every gender neutral toilet. When I go in there I'm going to piss all over the seat, floor, everywhere.

This nonsense has to stop.
Flush things that backup the toilets...

So you believe me now?

I think you're overdue at the range. Your aim is way off.

I also think if you make a habit of this, having bragged about it online, it could cost you.

Then again, since most men fall into two categories - dribblers and overshooters - you might have to work harder to stand out from the majority.

Or the next time you need a restroom, you could find out that some other asshole has stolen your idea...after you've stepped in it.

From now on, I am going to seek out every gender neutral toilet. When I go in there I'm going to piss all over the seat, floor, everywhere.

That isn't a bad idea.

What's the penalty for vandalism in your respective states?

Keep up the good work, guys. Aren't you among the mob that assumes the NSA is watching and listening all the time? If so, you're doing their work for them.

So you believe me now?

I also think if you make a habit of this, having bragged about it online, it could cost you.

Then again, since most men fall into two categories - dribblers and overshooters - you might have to work harder to stand out from the majority.

Or the next time you need a restroom, you could find out that some other asshole has stolen your idea...after you've stepped in it.

Seriously doubt that law enforcement would be able to, even if it had the time, find out that it was me from posting on line. Even if they did, what would they charge me with?

That isn't a bad idea.

What's the penalty for vandalism in your respective states?

Keep up the good work, guys. Aren't you among the mob that assumes the NSA is watching and listening all the time? If so, you're doing their work for them.

It comforts you to paint everyone with the same brush doesn't it? Makes it easy for you to continue believing the nutty things you believe in.

So you believe me now?

Seriously doubt that law enforcement would be able to, even if it had the time, find out that it was me from posting on line. Even if they did, what would they charge me with?

A really determined prosecutor that wants to make an example of you might actually be able to make terrorism charges stick.

So you believe me now?

A really determined prosecutor that wants to make an example of you might actually be able to make terrorism charges stick.

Sleep off the booze pal.

Forum List

Back