Just doing my part to fight the insanity.

Shots fired!

I found a gender-neutral bathroom. It is at my local Starbucks. Where the last time I was there there was a male and female bathroom, now there are two bathrooms labeled as both male and female. I was like Red Adair with a firehose in there.

As if.

If true, and you live in one of those states where Boyz swagger around Starbucks with their Very Special Toyz (one assumes this includes the manager), you may find a special welcome when you return.

I can see the headlines now. Will they hand you a mop, bucket, and a bottle of Lysol, or just shoot you? Maybe make you scrub the tile on your hands and knees with a toothbrush and then shoot you.

This is your RW, America - always classy.

And it pleases me that it displeases you.

Then you don't understand what the word means. You've confirmed my supposition about your ilk, and if anything, that's amusing.

I just hope you didn't track all that incriminating DNA across your family's clean carpets.

As if you'd actually set foot in a Starbucks -! That's the funniest part of that post.

There may be a kink in my plan. I know it's only been like three days since I posted this thread, but I haven't yet seen one gender neutral restroom. I admit that I haven't been out searching for them and I hear they can be found at Target. My problem is that I am boycotting Target anyway because they don't allow open carry and they caved in to union demands a while back. Unlike Walmart.

I'm sure it's only a matter of time.
I have seen two. At the grocery store, there is a ladies room. The former mens room was remodeled. All the stalls had been taken out, all the urinals but one and all the sinks but one. That was the unisex bathroom. One toilet, one urinal, one sink and it locked from the inside.

Ross stores in Westwood has a unisex bathroom with an electric lock. An employee has to buzz you in. One at a time.

There may be a kink in my plan. I know it's only been like three days since I posted this thread, but I haven't yet seen one gender neutral restroom. I admit that I haven't been out searching for them and I hear they can be found at Target. My problem is that I am boycotting Target anyway because they don't allow open carry and they caved in to union demands a while back. Unlike Walmart.

I have seen two. At the grocery store, there is a ladies room. The former mens room was remodeled. All the stalls had been taken out, all the urinals but one and all the sinks but one. That was the unisex bathroom. One toilet, one urinal, one sink and it locked from the inside.

Ross stores in Westwood has a unisex bathroom with an electric lock. An employee has to buzz you in. One at a time.

It's always nice to take up a new hobby. :)

Shots fired!

I found a gender-neutral bathroom. It is at my local Starbucks. Where the last time I was there there was a male and female bathroom, now there are two bathrooms labeled as both male and female. I was like Red Adair with a firehose in there.

As if.

If true, and you live in one of those states where Boyz swagger around Starbucks with their Very Special Toyz (one assumes this includes the manager), you may find a special welcome when you return.

I can see the headlines now. Will they hand you a mop, bucket, and a bottle of Lysol, or just shoot you? Maybe make you scrub the tile on your hands and knees with a toothbrush and then shoot you.

Then you don't understand what the word means. You've confirmed my supposition about your ilk, and if anything, that's amusing.

I just hope you didn't track all that incriminating DNA across your family's clean carpets.

As if you'd actually set foot in a Starbucks -! That's the funniest part of that post.
Do you think of starbucks as some sort of high minded faggot mecca?

That's pretty funny as well.

Shots fired!

As if.

Lame.

Interesting. If there is only one and the door is locked, then that doesn't seem like a problem. At least I don't have a problem with that.

Shots fired!

Nobody believes you.

Shots fired!

Nobody believes you.

Bull shit. It's obvious that some of the posters do believe me because they have given me grief about it. How hard would it be? I'm there by myself, there isn't any way they could prove it was me? Why would I not?

You are wrong as always, loser.

Shots fired!

Nobody believes you.

Bull shit. It's obvious that some of the posters do believe me because they have given me grief about it. How hard would it be? I'm there by myself, there isn't any way they could prove it was me? Why would I not?

I for one believe you. You havent been house broken yet so I could see you doing this anywhere.

Shots fired!

Nobody believes you.

A douchebag like you would have taken pictures. You did nothing. You will do nothing. You are all talk.

So what have we learned from this thread? That koshergrl seems to have forgotten how many of her cohort have posted how much of their loathing of Starbucks on this board, and the Predfan doesn't believe in DNA.

Very entertaining.

Shots fired!

Nobody believes you.

A douchebag like you would have taken pictures. You did nothing. You will do nothing. You are all talk.

Meh, the opinion of a loser like you has no effect except to make me happy I upset you.

So what have we learned from this thread? That koshergrl seems to have forgotten how many of her cohort have posted how much of their loathing of Starbucks on this board, and the Predfan doesn't believe in DNA.

Very entertaining.

What you should learn but won't:
1. That this conservative goes to Starbucks from time to time and carries his weapon.
2. That DNA doesn't tell anyone anything unless there is something to compare it to.

Very entertaining.

1. That this conservative goes to Starbucks from time to time and carries his weapon.
2. That DNA doesn't tell anyone anything unless there is something to compare it to.
You carry your weapon because you are a scary little bitch.

Your DNA is on file. That is unless you have never ever been to the doctor.

Very entertaining.

I love it when you lefties willingly show your stupidity for all the world to see.

Very entertaining.

I love it when you lefties willingly show your stupidity for all the world to see.
I love it when illiterate righties such as yourself willingly show off your illiteracy for the galaxy to witness. I guess youre going to claim you have never been to the doctor or had your blood drawn, tissue sample, etc. What a naive moron you are. :laugh:

Very entertaining.

I love it when illiterate righties such as yourself willingly show off your illiteracy for the galaxy to witness. I guess youre going to claim you have never been to the doctor or had your blood drawn, tissue sample, etc. What a naive moron you are. :laugh:

Dear Idiot:

I have been working in medicine for almost 34 years. I know two things for an absolute fact:

1. DNA testing is expensive and insurance will not pay for it unless it is essential to the health of the patient.
2. You have to give written permission for any lab to do a DNA test on you. Unless of course it is ordered by a judge in a criminal investigation.

The other thing I know for certain is that you are a mindless illiterate moron.

Forum List

Back