Just curious?

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
Do the mods get a pay raise when promoted to senior mod?

Seems like there have been some recent promotions. Congrats to the new senior mods.....or maybe I'm delusional........

Pay raise? :lmao:

Only if you consider finding a couple of moldy M&M's hiding in the hallways a raise, then yeah, I guess we get one.

Only if you consider finding a couple of moldy M&M's hiding in the hallways a raise, then yeah, I guess we get one.
Do you get to use the executive wash room?

Yep, it has a mop hanging in one corner and a giant beady-eyed spider on the ceiling that stares at us like we're its next meal.

5e02db80e692a5686b156749d3d94bb6.jpg

Do they get paid at all? I thought it was just voluntary with no pay.

No pay. It is voluntary.

ETA: I don't mean we just say ''oh I will do it''. There is a process.

They're like first responders, running toward bad posting instead of away.

Seems like there have been some recent promotions. Congrats to the new senior mods.....or maybe I'm delusional........
the mods, supposedly, are not paid.

let that sink the fuck in.

It would be like waiting tables in the shittiest part of town, for no pay.

Do they get paid at all? I thought it was just voluntary with no pay.

No pay. It is voluntary.

ETA: I don't mean we just say ''oh I will do it''. There is a process.
so you have to jump through hoops to be shitted upon?

so you are all a bunch of masochists.

not judging, just stating the glaring obviousness of it all
It's kind of a hobby for them. And my question in the op was a joke.

and yet, here you are!

and yet, here you are!
Just making sure it sucks to be you.

I love to multi post late at night when the robots show up.

Hello AyeCantSeeYou,

How are you? I need help again please. I got my IPhone X in Nov. 3. After I downloaded all my apps my Tapatalk is entirely different.
I do not have the access to emails means I cannot send any email. I no longer have my subscriptions. I’ve been posting few here and there since last week just for testing but can’t find where to follow up because my subscription is empty.
This post is the only way I can relay my message to administration.

iPhone X is a little complex to use that even AT&T dealer don’t know (and other stuff) where to turn off my music. But that is a different story.
I’ve been traveling that is why it took me this long to inform you.

Also Tapatalk wants to access my photo library includes read and write. Is there a ways to take that off?
Thank you for your help.

Hello AyeCantSeeYou,

How are you? I need help again please. I got my IPhone X in Nov. 3. After I downloaded all my apps my Tapatalk is entirely different.
I do not have the access to emails means I cannot send any email. I no longer have my subscriptions. I’ve been posting few here and there since last week just for testing but can’t find where to follow up because my subscription is empty.
This post is the only way I can relay my message to administration.

iPhone X is a little complex to use that even AT&T dealer don’t know (and other stuff) where to turn off my music. But that is a different story.
I’ve been traveling that is why it took me this long to inform you.

Also Tapatalk wants to access my photo library includes read and write. Is there a ways to take that off?
Thank you for your help.

Charwin, I just checked the tapatalk site and they are aware of problems with the new iphone. They are supposed to be fixing many of them with the next update they put out. No idea when that is though. You might want to try using Safari for now to access the forum until they get it updated.

Charwin, I just checked the tapatalk site and they are aware of problems with the new iphone. They are supposed to be fixing many of them with the next update they put out. No idea when that is though. You might want to try using Safari for now to access the forum until they get it updated.

I understood all of that, scary. :eek-52:

Forum List

Back