Just curious?

There is a website that shows what a board is worth. I will see if I can find it.

They're like first responders, running toward bad posting instead of away.

It's kinda like the classic ClockWork Orange situation. Where you're strapped to a seat with your eyes pegged opened and can't look away..

We're not paid, but I'm TOLD -- there's a farm for damaged moderators where all you can hear is birds chirping and all the animals play nicely together. I look forward to going there.

I thought it was a lot more. (for USMB)

It is the go-to site to find info on all cities in the USA. Gives all pertinent info on those cities..weather, stats, elevation, schools, stores, police and fire departments, spenditures, etc.
I haunted the place when I was hunting for a decent place to move to.

Just type in, for example, Cambria California City-Data. Google will take you straight to the page where all the info is. Just be prepared to scroll, lol.

Why would they pay them when they can get people to do it for free?
Well..they can do that. But why not pay them if it can be afforded? It doesn't cost 400+ bucks a month to run this board.
Volunteering is all fine and dandy, but....I paid for those who helped me run my board. But thats me.

Just sayin.

I think this place is being run by some organization that hosts several message boards. We should ask flacaltenn. He should know. He mentioned something about it before in another thread, but I can't really remember.

Yeah. Forum Foundries is contracted by the owners of many sites for IT/Maintenance. Go to the Home Page and at the bottom you'll see "popular links". Many of these are maintained by FF... When CK was here, FF had a more "vertical" business and did a lot functions. Was more involved in daily grind type of of Board operations.

NOW -- you just got us. Those folks crazy enough to volunteer to be slimed and defamed constantly by nearly everyone. :whip:
Do you guys at least get a xmas bonus????

Yeah -- they loosen the chains so we can reach the popcorn machine.

Forum List

Back