Just As Much A Failure As His Eponymous Plan

The British are struggling to keep their health care system afloat (National Health Service - NHS). Seems they can't make ends meet and are going to be significantly limiting services:

"Steve Cowan, leader of Hammersmith and Fulham council said: “This is about closing hospitals and getting capital receipts. It’s a cynical rehash of earlier plans. It’s about the breaking up and selling off of the NHS. It will lead to a loss of vital services and will put lives at risk.” He added: “Our job is to protect the NHS and this plan is about dismantling it.”"

NHS plans closures and radical cuts to combat growing deficit in health budget

NHS cuts 'planned across England' - BBC News

I hear Montreal is wonderful this time of year.

Again, you guys are on the wrong side of history, as usual. Conservatives always are.

Whether I am conservative or liberal does not matter.

Single Payer in the country will take the form of insurance....and you'll just make the 1%'er that much better off.

You've been on the wrong side of that history as has our stupid president.

Again, you guys are on the wrong side of history, as usual. Conservatives always are.

Seems you're pitiful existence is still on the wrong side of humanity. You always will be. Just means the rest of us will have to realize that defective ones like you will be with us.

There is a difference.

There are people that have hard lives that I am more than willing to support.

Then there are those like Joe who are jealous.

And while you are at it, you can suck on this history.

Most of the countries you use in you so called "arguments" have single payer AND thriving private systems.

Now, why don't you tell us why that might be the case.

Seems you're pitiful existence is still on the wrong side of humanity. You always will be. Just means the rest of us will have to realize that defective ones like you will be with us.

There is a difference.

"Helping those who have been struck by unforeseeable misfortunes is fundamentally different from making dependency a way of life" - Thomas Sowell

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it" - Charles R. "Chuck" Swindoll

The same situation can happen to two individuals. If one chooses to go down the path of dependency while the other chooses to overcome that misfortune, it boils down to the former finding an excuse to justify doing so and the latter finding a reason why they don't have to.

There is a difference.

"Helping those who have been struck by unforeseeable misfortunes is fundamentally different from making dependency a way of life" - Thomas Sowell

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it" - Charles R. "Chuck" Swindoll

The same situation can happen to two individuals. If one chooses to go down the path of dependency while the other chooses to overcome that misfortune, it boils down to the former finding an excuse to justify doing so and the latter finding a reason why they don't have to.

Agreed.

The ease with which you can become dependent also plays a part.

I really really really like Thomas Sowell.

There is a difference.

Wow, here's the part wherethey realize they are shitty human beings supporting an awful system, but have to speculate on what my life is...

Guy, neither you or the possum catcher are fit to shine my shoes.

[Q

Agreed.

Thomas Sowell is a pathetic Uncle Tom.

It isn't a matter of dependency, guy. It's a matter of what is the most effective method of collectivizing risk. Private Insurance or government single payer, they are both "Socialized medicine".

So we have one pool where they pay out investors (who contribute nothing to the quality of health care) and CEO's (who contribute nothing good) where only 75% of us have adequate insuranace and they are looking for ways to rip them off

or you have a single payer system that covers everyone. Costs are controlled, greed isn't the purpose, just taking care of people.

The rest of the world has figured this out, America is the Fundy Retard that keeps saying "2+2=Cat!" and wondering why the rest of the class is laughing at him.

There is a difference.

Agreed.

When too many in government make it too easy to become dependent, there is no reason for those that want the easy way out to do so.

"Although the big word on the left is "compassion", the big agenda from the left is dependency" - T. Sowell

There is a difference.

Wow, here's the part wherethey realize they are shitty human beings supporting an awful system, but have to speculate on what my life is...

You assume I'd stoop low enough to be around a worthless piece of shit like you.

[Q

Agreed.

It isn't a matter of dependency, guy. It's a matter of what is the most effective method of collectivizing risk. Private Insurance or government single payer, they are both "Socialized medicine".

So we have one pool where they pay out investors (who contribute nothing to the quality of health care) and CEO's (who contribute nothing good) where only 75% of us have adequate insuranace and they are looking for ways to rip them off

or you have a single payer system that covers everyone. Costs are controlled, greed isn't the purpose, just taking care of people.

The rest of the world has figured this out, America is the Fundy Retard that keeps saying "2+2=Cat!" and wondering why the rest of the class is laughing at him.

So, in your opinion, a black must stay on the Democrat plantation? Got it.

When you aren't providing for yourself and the government forces someone else to do it, that's dependency.

MY insurance worked fine for ME prior to Obamacare. Outside of that, I don't give a shit about you.

Single payer isn't needed if people like you truly cared. You prove you don't when expected to fund things you say should be in place and think only forcing others to do it is the way. Unless you're willing to personally pay for those that can't afford it with your own money, you have no argument when it comes to others doing so on their behalf.

And while you are at it, you can suck on this history.

Most of the countries you use in you so called "arguments" have single payer AND thriving private systems.

Now, why don't you tell us why that might be the case.

I kind of don't have to, as I never said we shouldn't have private systems.

So, no admission that private systems indicate that people don't feel Single Payer is the end all......

Which, is only going to screw the guy in the middle if we ever go to it.

There is a difference.

You are the one screaming that you are working two jobs to feed the system.

Can't help that.

You begrudge doctors a 300K salary.

You say "they don't need it".

Who are you, again ?

[Q

Agreed.

What a miserably predictable reply.

You are not fit to shine Thomas Sowell's shoes.

As to the rest of your little fairy tale.....like I said, Montreal is wonderful this time of year. Feel free to move any time.

There is a difference.

Agreed.

When too many in government make it too easy to become dependent, there is no reason for those that want the easy way out to do so.

"Although the big word on the left is "compassion", the big agenda from the left is dependency" - T. Sowell

Anyone who does not support the grubbers....gets called names.

Joe is right on cue.

Forum List

Back