Just an old Deputy Sheriff..Fla

Why a Deputy

• Work teaching vehicle evidence.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi group I am a retired Fla Deputy.. From Broward County Fla worked the area from 66 until retirement and now live in Alabama. Married and Three kids one of them is a LEO....His idea. I made more of the retirement by buying and selling land in Fla before Getting married. Other than that nothing else is sharable.
I just noticed that I have the last name wrong it should be Stubbs...

It may be safer to not use one's real name on internet message boards.

I would highly recommend against putting personal private information out onto the internet, especially here.

You don't want to be getting freaky middle-of-the-night phone calls because someone disagrees with

you on a messageboard, or someone you Baker acted tracking you down.

Seriously, change that. You may need mod or admin approval.

Last edited:
Hi group I am a retired Fla Deputy.. From Broward County Fla worked the area from 66 until retirement and now live in Alabama. Married and Three kids one of them is a LEO....His idea. I made more of the retirement by buying and selling land in Fla before Getting married. Other than that nothing else is sharable.

I would highly recommend against putting personal private information out onto the internet, especially here.

You don't want to be getting freaky middle-of-the-night phone calls because someone disagrees with

This is kinda funny because the name is common and three of us with the same first and last name live within 5 miles of each other. As far as nut cases I have no problem The live all around us. I use special software and there is a group of us that play internet tag. I use the explosive cookies, and IP making software along with other type of disguises. If someone would run tracing software right now, I would be found in Germany, for the next 22 min and then it changes to USA Texas. Some people are now using VPM that uses servers in other countries. . Its getting harder to track people. Some of these pay to find sites are so far out of date that I ran me and only 1 out of 23 found me but the data was out dated.

I'm glad you finally picked an avatar.

I was waiting for you to do that or else I would iggy you since I regularly iggy anyone without an avatar.

So why did you choose Slick Willy ??

A self respecting retired Florida sheriff now in Alabama would seem to prefer a Confederal general like Lee or Longstreet or Stone Wall Jackson, I would think.

Slick Willy had his day in the sun and lots of extra nookie on the side back in the 1990's including Monica's blow jobs in the oval office.

What is it that you are trying to remind us of ?!

Here is Robert E Lee:

ROBERT E LEE.jpg

It is easy to hunt you down with the modern Google ap's.

Maybe Kat can assist by adding an "s" to your name. If she can't, another mod might be able to. Ask.

Mods can't but Admin can, and I contacted one. I am sure he will fix it.
Thanks really like the Music post and I mean liked it.

Play that funky music, white boy.

63172.jpg

Nice avatar.

Dan, you have been here for over two years and I don't recall you ever writing anything that really pissed me off.

I'm starting to suspect that there must be something wrong with you.

You came on board before I started giving newbies snacks, so since you are such a dear man,
here ya go.
delish-donuts-2-1542639436.jpg

Hey Dan, Welcome......Your name is somehow familiar.

Forum List

Back