Just. Absolutely. Incredible.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
One of my kids sent me this and said, "Dad, this what I'm studying".

"Biological Teleportation". The ability to write, build, upload, download and PRINT synthetic DNA for variety of health and scientific applications. Example: Instead of waiting months for a usual vaccine process to deal with a Bird Flu outbreak, they had a vaccine ready in TWELVE HOURS. It was "written" here and sent over the internet to China.

Just amazing. Star Trek stuff.
Transcript of "How to build synthetic DNA and send it across the internet"

"Biological Teleportation". The ability to write, build, upload, download and PRINT synthetic DNA for variety of health and scientific applications. Example: Instead of waiting months for a usual vaccine process to deal with a Bird Flu outbreak, they had a vaccine ready in TWELVE HOURS. It was "written" here and sent over the internet to China.

Amazing. Thanks for the heads up. Soon, I think such tech will be commonplace; it's the new nuclear science I believe. Just imagine what this could do for USAMRIID and the WHO, Marburg/Ebola outbreaks and chemical/biological weapon attacks. Exciting times.

As long as the creation of the synthetic DNA is correct, then it should not create problems. However, if it's wrong, then it could produce a mutation vaccine and cause problems..

The+8+queens+problem%3A+Mutation.jpg

MTHFR Mutations

Nothing new
From my 1996-1998 web site
Creating & Resurrecting a Human Being
Proves I was right all along.....you're welcome.

Forum List

Back