Just a Row of Pumpkins, Don't Mind Me

Pumpkin Row row fight the power!

References aside, hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm a Conservative, and I do just a little bit of debating with my free time, I enjoy politics a lot, I watch every single debate on TV, and research all of the topics the best I can. I enjoy studying history, that's an important part of politics also. Uhhhmmm... I hope we can get along! I look forward to meeting and debating with you all!
upload_2016-5-26_22-40-55.png

Welcome....and don't believe everything some of the dumbass conservatives on this forum tell you....most of them are so uninformed it amazing how they manage to stay alive!

Hope you enjoy posting here.

Hi Pumpkin Row.....I'm a dashing young trillionaire, UFC champion, brutally handsome, and single...how about you and me go down by the river sometime? :wink_2:

Hi Pumpkin Row.....I'm a dashing young trillionaire, UFC champion, brutally handsome, and single...how about you and me go down by the river sometime? :wink_2:
You may end up wearing orange, at that has nothing to do with punkins.

Welcome! Fellow conservative! Debates can be interesting. Our liberals are thick skull thin skinned idiots.
Again welcome!
Thank you, thank you! A double welcome deserves a double thanking *giggles*! It's nice to have fellow Conservatives in this community and to be welcomed by one.

Are you a member of the MGBC -- just wondering
MGBC? I don't know what that is, please explain.

Pumpkin Row row fight the power!

References aside, hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm a Conservative, and I do just a little bit of debating with my free time, I enjoy politics a lot, I watch every single debate on TV, and research all of the topics the best I can. I enjoy studying history, that's an important part of politics also. Uhhhmmm... I hope we can get along! I look forward to meeting and debating with you all!

I've debated with you for what seems like a while now, even though it hasn't actually been that long. As you know, I'm certainly not a conservative, and I definitely think that's put a strain on our online relationship, but I'm very glad I met you; it's given me the chance to speak on points that I rarely touch on with others, as I've generally found most people just aren't interested in discussing economics for any long period of time. That and we both like anime :p.

Hail, fellow Otaku! I bid you welcome to this house of horrors. It is agreeable to see another conservative grace these boards.

Tread warily! Trolls lie in wait for the right time to strike.
Thank you, nice to see another! While I'm not necessarily an "Otaku" by definition, I do enjoy anime fairly often. If you're interested, here's my My Anime List page: PumpkinRow's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net
Well, this is the internet, everyone should always be on the lookout for trolls. Thank you for the warning all the same, I appreciate it~

Bugger off you psychopath.
I'm not sure who you're referring to, but there's no reason to be rude either way. It's nice to meat you, all the same.

You have a few good selections in your list.

Forum List

Back