Just a Row of Pumpkins, Don't Mind Me

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016
Pumpkin Row row fight the power!

References aside, hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm a Conservative, and I do just a little bit of debating with my free time, I enjoy politics a lot, I watch every single debate on TV, and research all of the topics the best I can. I enjoy studying history, that's an important part of politics also. Uhhhmmm... I hope we can get along! I look forward to meeting and debating with you all!

References aside, hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm a Conservative, and I do just a little bit of debating with my free time, I enjoy politics a lot, I watch every single debate on TV, and research all of the topics the best I can. I enjoy studying history, that's an important part of politics also. Uhhhmmm... I hope we can get along! I look forward to meeting and debating with you all!
Welcome! Fellow conservative! Debates can be interesting. Our liberals are thick skull thin skinned idiots.
Again welcome!

Welcome! Fellow conservative! Debates can be interesting. Our liberals are thick skull thin skinned idiots.
Again welcome!
Thank you, thank you! A double welcome deserves a double thanking *giggles*! It's nice to have fellow Conservatives in this community and to be welcomed by one.

Hail, fellow Otaku! I bid you welcome to this house of horrors. It is agreeable to see another conservative grace these boards.

Tread warily! Trolls lie in wait for the perfect time to strike.

Last edited:
Hail, fellow Otaku! I bid you welcome to this house of horrors. It is agreeable to see another conservative grace these boards.

Tread warily! Trolls lie in wait for the right time to strike.
Thank you, nice to see another! While I'm not necessarily an "Otaku" by definition, I do enjoy anime fairly often. If you're interested, here's my My Anime List page: PumpkinRow's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net
Well, this is the internet, everyone should always be on the lookout for trolls. Thank you for the warning all the same, I appreciate it~

Bugger off you psychopath.
I'm not sure who you're referring to, but there's no reason to be rude either way. It's nice to meat you, all the same.

Thank you, nice to see another! While I'm not necessarily an "Otaku" by definition, I do enjoy anime fairly often. If you're interested, here's my My Anime List page: PumpkinRow's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net

Ahh I appreciate the gesture! I shall peruse this list at once. I'm currently making my way through Soul Eater, then I'm going to make my way finally to One Punch Man. Once again, enjoy yourself. If you ever grow weary of the Politics board, head down the the Coffee Shop IV thread. Fox would love to meet a fresh face. :)

Ahh I appreciate the gesture! I shall peruse this list at once. I'm currently making my way through Soul Eater, then I'm going to make my way finally to One Punch Man. Once again, enjoy yourself. If you ever grow weary of the Politics board, head down the the Coffee Shop IV thread. Fox would love to meet a fresh face. :)
Soul Eater was amazing, in my personal opinion, and I also enjoyed the spinoff, Soul Eater NOT. I do wish they were able to complete the ending, though, because I felt like it was a letdown. Don't let that discourage you, though, it's still very much worth watching. I HIGHLY recommend JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, as well. It's into its fourth arc, and I think it has been amazing so far. It's one of the few anime I've actually watched while it aired.

I'll check out the Coffee Shop thread, thank you for the suggestion!

Hi Pumpkin Row
I find the liberal and secular advocates here are better at debating and discussing religion
but are weaker in politics that gets into deadlocked in debates over "the contents of beliefs" where it strays from unifying Constitutional principles.
Even the secular liberals who I find the most discerning and adept disappoint me when it comes to Constitutional arguments about respecting political beliefs instead of ramming these through govt. Thus I find the conservatives tend to dominate when it comes to Constitutional arguments. You will likely find more allies than enemies who just can't keep up. (which is why the liberals rely on party politics to bully collectively and represent what they can't justify individually without contradicting themselves and their own principles, sorry to say).

The Christians too often fall apart when it comes to religion, because the most outspoken ones
tend to come across as judgmental hypocrites.

As for the forum, the mods here are the best, most diverse and accommodating I've found online.

If you have any problem it will probably be finding liberals who can keep up with the Constitutional arguments without giving
up and assuming all conservatives are closeminded bigots imposing oppression;
and finding Christians who can explain how to correct objections to Christianity and religious beliefs
without judging, rejecting and jumping on opponents and making negative perceptions worse.

I hope I may encourage you and other members here not to give up, but keep trying to
embrace and include people who may even be diametrical opposites, in order to
help each other overcome barriers to understanding the conflicts that divide us otherwise.

If we can explore and reach a fuller understanding here, point by point, one issue at a atime,
we can better share the ideas and solutions we find, in order to help improve govt, media and
political relations, and speed up reforms needed in our public institutions and policies.

Thank you for joining us, and I look forward to your
input and contributions here. Enjoy! Yours truly, Emily
(I'm a Constitutionalist Democrat, prochoice Green progressive
who supports prolife equally as a protected belief, and was planning
either a hunger strike, lawsuit or public petition to protest and change the
ACA mandates to be voluntary, or to divide health care systems by
party, in order to be Constitutional as a free choice. I believe in seeking restitution and
reimbursement to taxpayers for corporate profits off govt and legal abuses,
and investing that capital and credit in govt and economic reforms instead of charging more taxes.
So I am trying to address the same objections that conservatives have, but in ways that progressives can unite in implementing
sustainable solutions and reforms managed directly by communities, instead of relying on and ramming these through govt.
EX: Earned Amnesty)

Hi Pumpkin Row
I find the liberal and secular advocates here are better at debating and discussing religion
but are weaker in politics that gets into deadlocked in debates over "the contents of beliefs" where it strays from unifying Constitutional principles.
Even the secular liberals who I find the most discerning and adept disappoint me when it comes to Constitutional arguments about respecting political beliefs instead of ramming these through govt. Thus I find the conservatives tend to dominate when it comes to Constitutional arguments. You will likely find more allies than enemies who just can't keep up. (which is why the liberals rely on party politics to bully collectively and represent what they can't justify individually without contradicting themselves and their own principles, sorry to say).

The Christians too often fall apart when it comes to religion, because the most outspoken ones

As for the forum, the mods here are the best, most diverse and accommodating I've found online.

If you have any problem it will probably be finding liberals who can keep up with the Constitutional arguments without giving
and finding Christians who can explain how to correct objections to Christianity and religious beliefs
without judging, rejecting and jumping on opponents and making negative perceptions worse.

I hope I may encourage you and other members here not to give up, but keep trying to
help each other overcome barriers to understanding the conflicts that divide us otherwise.

If we can explore and reach a fuller understanding here, point by point, one issue at a atime,
we can better share the ideas and solutions we find, in order to help improve govt, media and
political relations, and speed up reforms needed in our public institutions and policies.

party, in order to be Constitutional as a free choice. I believe in seeking restitution and
and investing that capital and credit in govt and economic reforms instead of charging more taxes.
So I am trying to address the same objections that conservatives have, but in ways that progressives can unite in implementing
sustainable solutions and reforms managed directly by communities, instead of relying on and ramming these through govt.
Thank you! I appreciate the heads-up, I actually look forward even more to my time here, it's certainly a welcome change from what I've encountered in person, as it usually tends to be the opposite. Though, that may be mostly due to my location. On the other hand, most people here also don't pay any attention to politics, which actually leaves me a bit frustrated.
You seem really well informed, I hope you post frequently. If you do, it will make topics even more interesting than they already seem to be. Rest assured, I'm not the type to give up.

:welcome:

first things first; Do you have any nekkid pics of yourself?

Well, this is the internet, everyone should always be on the lookout for trolls. Thank you for the warning all the same, I appreciate it~

I'm not sure who you're referring to, but there's no reason to be rude either way. It's nice to meat you, all the same.
Fuck. Off. C*nt.
no trolling in intro threads.

that actually is a rule, probably created b/c of you.

:lol:

Hi Pumpkin Row

Thank you! I appreciate the heads-up, I actually look forward even more to my time here, it's certainly a welcome change from what I've encountered in person, as it usually tends to be the opposite. Though, that may be mostly due to my location. On the other hand, most people here also don't pay any attention to politics, which actually leaves me a bit frustrated.
You seem really well informed, I hope you post frequently. If you do, it will make topics even more interesting than they already seem to be. Rest assured, I'm not the type to give up.

Where are you located Pumpkin Row? Do you have access to public or online radio?
Through a Constitutional group on meetup, I met a blogger who felt like a fish out of water in Austin,
calling herself the last living Conservative. If you find yourself in a similar boat, maybe we have that in common!
Being the only Constitutionalist I know in a Democrat party not known for that, it's more like beating my head against the wall,
when people don't get it and are too busying fighting against what they perceive as the enemy to blame.

There are some users here who have set up radio podcasts through USMB.
I think this is a great way to reach out, so thanks for being here
and I hope you take full advantage of the potential this forum offers.

I really think we can do more with online media to organize around real projects and reforms,
especially across party lines with Sanders and Trump attracting so many independents,
so if you have any ideas on that, I will support you!

Take care, have fun, and hope the people and discussions here inspire you to take on greater and greater challenges.
I believe our nation is heading for something even greater than the problems we are seeing now.
The solutions will take all of us putting them together, in a process that will likely take the internet to organize.

Very interesting election year this will be!

Where are you located Pumpkin Row? Do you have access to public or online radio?
Through a Constitutional group on meetup, I met a blogger who felt like a fish out of water in Austin,
calling herself the last living Conservative. If you find yourself in a similar boat, maybe we have that in common!
Being the only Constitutionalist I know in a Democrat party not known for that, it's more like beating my head against the wall,
when people don't get it and are too busying fighting against what they perceive as the enemy to blame.
I live in the south, in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by trees... next to a highway... the closest city being 30 miles away in all directions... teehee. I do have access to radio, yes, I listen regularly. Big fan of Erick Erickson and Rush Limbaugh.

How would I listen to said podcasts?

I really think we can do more with online media to organize around real projects and reforms,
especially across party lines with Sanders and Trump attracting so many independents,
I wish I had ideas, I'd already be acting. The moment Ted Cruz dropped, I felt like I had nobody to support. To be completely honest, I'm super tired of being limited to two parties. They've grown complacent and out of touch, and at this point, are only interested in furthering the goals of the Washington Establishment.

Take care, have fun, and hope the people and discussions here inspire you to take on greater and greater challenges.
I believe our nation is heading for something even greater than the problems we are seeing now.
The solutions will take all of us putting them together, in a process that will likely take the internet to organize.

You've already inspired me to some extent. I agree, the internet will continue playing larger and larger roles in shaping the political landscape.

Fuck. Off. C*nt.
^ See Pumpkin Row ^
People who fail at communication 101.
let me try to translate:
First Amendment = " Fuck Off " (ie I have free speech to say I don't like yours)
Constitutionalist = "C unt" (verbal slap/victim slave to the white male oppressive system where property owners have more vested interest and authority than people without)

for "Psychopath" I'd translate that to mean "you make me sick / I'm sick of the likes and looks of people like
you who trigger my PTSD as a victim of abuse by people and groups I associate and blame you collectively
for although I don't know you but fear you all the same while I'm still in the anger, denial or projection phase of recovery from oppression and abuse, real or perceived"

This exchange on USMB = group therapy:
"Hi my name is The Great Goose and I'm projecting
my mommy and daddy issues onto you because this forum allows me the free speech
and freedom of the press as necessary to redress grievances democratically, instead of judging people by label and punishing them collectively without any concept of due process"

Last edited:

Fuck. Off. C*nt.
^ See Pumpkin Row ^
Liberals who fail at communication 101.
let me try to translate:
First Amendment = " Fuck Off " (ie I have free speech to say I don't like yours)
Constitutionalist = "C unt" (verbal slap/victim slave to the white male oppressive system where property owners have more vested interest and authority than people without)

for "Psychopath" I'd translate that to mean "you make me sick / I'm sick of the likes and looks of people like
you who trigger my PTSD as a victim of abuse by people and groups I associate and blame you collectively
for although I don't know you but fear you all the same while I'm still in the anger, denial or projection phase of recovery"

and freedom of the press as necessary to redress grievances democratically
instead of judging people and punishing them without any due process"
Enter the village idiot.

Fuck. Off. C*nt.
^ See Pumpkin Row ^
Liberals who fail at communication 101.
let me try to translate:

for although I don't know you but fear you all the same while I'm still in the anger, denial or projection phase of recovery"

and freedom of the press as necessary to redress grievances democratically
instead of judging people and punishing them without any due process"
Enter the village idiot.

^ One thing I can learn from you The Great Goose ^
is how to post shorter messages. I hope you can see, you've already been
a good influence on me, and I hope I can be a positive influence for you.

As a liberal universalist, I believe cultural inclusion means valuing
everyone's input, interests and beliefs without exception.
Even when arguing with idiots online, the most worthless troll has some
valid points to share and a reason for participating or they'd be someplace else.

Thank you The Great Goose for expressing your differences,
though I'd like to see them spelled out in more detail instead,
using words to build bridges to understanding instead of walls to defend turf.

Whatever issues you hold against me or others, there has to be a better
way to address or express them. I have seen you can be more effective than this!

Please save your harsh words for hard headed people who might need to be bullied back.
Pumpkin Row seems nice, not the type that requires that approach.
Please be more discerning in the future, or you're the one who looks like the idiot.

I live in the south, in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by trees... next to a highway... the closest city being 30 miles away in all directions... teehee. I do have access to radio, yes, I listen regularly. Big fan of Erick Erickson and Rush Limbaugh.

How would I listen to said podcasts?

I wish I had ideas, I'd already be acting. The moment Ted Cruz dropped, I felt like I had nobody to support. To be completely honest, I'm super tired of being limited to two parties. They've grown complacent and out of touch, and at this point, are only interested in furthering the goals of the Washington Establishment.

You've already inspired me to some extent. I agree, the internet will continue playing larger and larger roles in shaping the political landscape.

Hi Pumpkin Row
G.T. is the member I'd contact about the podcast set up.

I think we could organize by internet around the Sanders / Green movement to create business coops run and owned by workers,
and the Trump supporters who want to see jobs created that benefit them directly. Why not do both by setting up project
by project per city and by state? instead of building a proverbial "wall" across the border, we can build city complexes
with production facilities and military bases for security (including prisons and teaching hospitals to create jobs and stabilize the border).

If the people around you aren't interested, which state reps would respond to which issues?
or which sites where jobs could be created? is green energy, veteran care, or preserving certain regions a key issue there?

For example, I believe the health care reforms can be funded by revamping prisons to be based
on medical research and treatment of criminal illness and addictions as diseases to be prevented and cured,
not just punished which doesn't work and wastes taxpayers money (est 50K a head per year in TX) that
could already pay for housing, education and health care for the general populations.

Pumpkins-in-a-row.jpg

Avoid a great fall.

G.T. is the member I'd contact about the podcast set up.
and the Trump supporters who want to see jobs created that benefit them directly. Why not do both by setting up project
by project per city and by state? instead of building a proverbial "wall" across the border, we can build city complexes
with production facilities and military bases for security (including prisons and teaching hospitals to create jobs and stabilize the border).
I think that would be better done in addition to the wall. It would be more efficient and less expensive if it were a privatized project, though I highly doubt the government would do that, they hate the private sector.
If the people around you aren't interested, which state reps would respond to which issues?
or which sites where jobs could be created? is green energy, veteran care, or preserving certain regions a key issue there?
Green Energy certainly isn't, the push for Green Energy is. Due to the war on coal, our electricity costs an arm and a leg. Veteran care may be, I'm not sure on that, all of the veterans I know are from World War 2 and are in great health.

For example, I believe the health care reforms can be funded by revamping prisons to be based
on medical research and treatment of criminal illness and addictions as diseases to be prevented and cured,
not just punished which doesn't work and wastes taxpayers money (est 50K a head per year in TX) that
could already pay for housing, education and health care for the general populations.
I think the Health Care reforms should be repealed. It isn't the government's job to babysit us, and all of their attempts to would end in failure, since being the government, they can't do anything efficiently. My family had amazing Healthcare, and lost it due to Obamacare. On its own, it's painfully inefficient, I know someone who's wife has cancer, and has been dropped from Obamacare 4 times now, with no explanation. Not to mention its economical effects, since it was passed, the Labor Force Participation Rate has dropped even more rapidly.

Forum List

Back