Just a logical question... Was there any difference between an" in person ballot" and a "mail-in ballot"?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
This web site shows the marketing brochure for Dominion's ballot counting software.
Notice the below Instructions to voters:
"Use only the marking pen provided to mark your ballot"
Question: If this ballot was used for Mail-in voting, and the voter didn't USE a marking pen like the one provided for in person voting,
what would happen to that ballot?

Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 10.41.00 AM.png

Both are legal votes.

Word to the wise. Many, many people voted by mail for the first time. Most found it convenient and less cumbersome.

Future elections will have many more people voting by mail

I am quite sure that is what you commies, er um, Democrats want. Gives the USPS and liberal polling stations a chance to fix any "irregularities" in the outcome.

Just a logical question... Was there any difference between an" in person ballot" and a "mail-in ballot"?

Yes....One had to show up at a polling place and establish eligibility to obtain and cast a same-day or absentee ballot....Most "mail-in" ballots were practically thrown out of helicopters over voting districts.

Last edited:
Both are legal votes.

Word to the wise. Many, many people voted by mail for the first time. Most found it convenient and less cumbersome.

And no waiting in line too.

Both are legal votes.

I am quite sure that is what you commies, er um, Democrats want. Gives the USPS and liberal polling stations a chance to fix any "irregularities" in the outcome.
Commies!

I see Commies EVERYWHERE

Both are legal votes.

I've voted Absentee for several years.
BUT this year it was JUNK MAIL voting that was causing problems.
The distinction was clear.
I requested with my signature on a absentee form. I received my ballot and signed the outside envelope so polling
officials would verify my signature with what was on file.
BUT JUNK MAIL voting didn't require that.
JUNK MAIL voting mailed millions of ballots to registered people on the voting rolls.
Are you aware that 10% of Americans move to a different address every year?
So over the last 4 years at least 20% or more have moved and hence these addresses are wrong.
Millions of ballots were sent to addressees not there... but thousands were signed for and since there was
no signature comparison... fraud is prevalent.

My point is though that the "marking pen" done for in person voting was available and apparently poll workers would advise the voter of such a requirement.
BUT what would happen if the ballot was an absentee ballot. What "marking pen" would be used? This is why the
issue was anecdotal in AZ with the "Sharpie" pens.
Election officials: Despite some voter concerns, Sharpie pens will not harm an election ballot

Both are legal votes.

And no waiting in line too.
The irony is that Trump and his family voted by mail-in ballot.
And I voted absentee as Trump has for years.
THE difference is that the JUNK MAIL ballot was mailed to registered voters.
So what happens when 10% of Americans move every year and millions of ballots were then sent to people
no longer living there. Most Biden/Democrats are in favoring of defunding the police and is a known fact so
most Biden/Democrats that received these ballots went ahead and forged the signatures and returned the ballots.
I am 100% confident that a much larger % of ballots were fraudulently signed. I mean why are there stories like these:
MY dog voted in the presidential election’…

I requested with my signature on a absentee form. I received my ballot and signed the outside envelope so polling
Axtually it's got the same voter signature match requirement as absentee ballots.

Georgia Requires Signature Matching On Mail-In Ballots, But ...
www.forbes.com › sites › katiejennings › 2020/11/06

7 days ago — Thirty-one states, including Georgia, have signature matching requirements to verify absentee ballots, but it's hard to find an objective way to do ...

So what happens when 10% of Americans move every year and millions of ballots were then sent to people
no longer living there.

most Biden/Democrats that received these ballots went ahead and forged the signatures and returned the ballots.

Amazing story of how random people would know how to forge the signature of somebody they never met. And have no access to the signature the person has on file with the board of election, with is used to verify every mail-in ballot

Axtually it's got the same voter signature match requirement as absentee ballots.

7 days ago — Thirty-one states, including Georgia, have signature matching requirements to verify absentee ballots, but it's hard to find an objective way to do ...
And most Biden/Democrat voters abhor and ignore laws...i.e. which group is in favor of defunding police?
So I'm NOT surprised that those criminals that voted for Biden forged signatures because they knew that especially in Democrat run states, the poll workers were too lazy and more inclined to ignore forged signatures if the vote was for Biden! I'm 100% confident that the forged fraudulent ballots percentage is considerably higher and definitely more for Biden...again because Biden/Dems are more prone to law breaking than GOP! It is a fact Dems are more prone to ignore laws, hence the simple fraud signing.

no longer living there.

Amazing story of how random people would know how to forge the signature of somebody they never met. And have no access to the signature the person has on file with the board of election, with is used to verify every mail-in ballot
Totally depends on poll workers (many in Democrat run election offices) would be hard pressed to thoroughly check the signatures. And then with millions of JUNK MAIL ballots mailed, it is guaranteed they forged signatures.
I would be 100% correct this year's fraudulent signing is skyrocketing.

And most Biden/Democrat voters abhor and ignore laws...i.e. which group is in favor of defunding police?
So I'm NOT surprised that those criminals that voted for Biden forged signatures because they knew that especially in Democrat run states, the poll workers were too lazy and more inclined to ignore forged signatures if the vote was for Biden!
Apparently you're ignorant of the mail-in voting certification process. They don't open the outer envelope if there is a signature match error. Those ballots are set aside unopened for further review.

They never know who the person voted for before certifying the ballot.

Mail in voting will become the norm
Not the universal norm. Too many republican states need to limit the vote, so they will require in person voting, with voter ID, and as many other restrictions as they can get past the courts.
The Democrat Party uses voter fraud to disenfranchise real voters.
They block Voter ID laws because that stops their voter fraud.
They make it about race because they are racistassholes.
Dems cannot win without cheating.
Either you are dumb or you are a liar.
You are against the Right to Vote.
voteridgfgjutdbktfv.jpg

The MAJOR difference though is I requested an absentee ballot to my address. I received a card that asked me to verify it was me that requested the ballot. I then received a form which I filled out and SIGNED before the election and officials had chance and time to verify. Then I got the ballot. Then I signed the envelope and put the ballot in the signed envelope which the election office opened and verified signature.
YOU tell me then the day after election millions of signed ballots are being scrutinized for matching signatures?

Absentee signature comparisons are either conducted by bipartisan teams, (THIS WAS NOT DONE in PA!) or overseen by bipartisan teams, depending on the county.
Signature comparisons for in-person voting are done by poll workers, who are managed by a bipartisan team. bipartisan teams, (THIS WAS NOT DONE in PA!)
Directors were quick to acknowledge that workers are not forensically-trained handwriting experts. And generally, boards are looking to accept signatures rather than find a reason to reject them, the directors and Ockerman said.
“Ninety-nine percent of these are pretty obvious and easy to determine,” Ockerman said.

Enough said and with MOST Biden/Dems prone to illegal efforts, to lying and IN FAVOR of defunding police,
I'm confident they would be happy to accept a higher percentage of signatures!!!

Totally depends on poll workers (many in Democrat run election offices) would be hard pressed to thoroughly check the signatures. And then with millions of JUNK MAIL ballots mailed, it is guaranteed they forged signatures.
I would be 100% correct this year's fraudulent signing is skyrocketing.

A record number of Americans are expected to vote by mail in the November general election because of the pandemic — and a record number may have their ballots rejected over signature issues.

In nearly 40 states, election officials check the signatures on the ballot envelopes that voters send back against the ones on file — usually from voter registration forms or motor vehicle departments.

Of those, nearly half weren’t counted because of a missing signature or a mismatch.

If a signature doesn’t appear to match, or the necessary signatures are missing,

Forum List

Back