Just a few numbers

What ISN'T too much drama for you Mac? I mean besides finding the right, conservatives, republicans and Trump/MAGA at fault for and the cause of everything wrong in the universe?
Uh, well, no, especially since I agree with the Right on many things. As I have listed, many times. Right here. On USMB. It's even in my sig. True story.

What's amazing to me is that you folks never seem to see those posts. It's like a MIRACLE or something. It's freakin' inexplicable.

You're so blinded by my opinion of your cult that you don't see that my opinion of it has nothing to do with politics.

There. I just tried. Again. And the effort will be wasted. Again.

Uh, well, no, especially since I agree with the Right on many things.
That sure is a surprise to all of the Right here on this forum. Apparently you think your just saying that makes it somehow true, despite your every post saying the exact OPPOSITE.
And time and again, people agree with me and I don't see anyone coming to your defense.

As I have listed, many times. Right here. On USMB. It's even in my sig. True story.
Lists. Signatures. All BS to try to cover for your actual posts. No deal. People see you here as the sham you really are. I've not once seen you ripping Joe Biden a new hole for the atrocities he has done. Correct that. Right here, right now, tell us what a bad president Biden has been these past three years and admit that we were FAR better off under Trump!

What's amazing to me is that you folks never seem to see those posts.
Must be made of unobtainium. What's amazing is that no one sees them but you.

So anyway, back to the thread:

The Fed, after being almost a year too late to address inflation in the FIRST place, is now too timid to do what it has to do.

It's at a point where the economy is telling the Fed that it needs a shock to the system to slow it down. That can only come from an increase of 100bps or so and warnings of more to come. Another 25bps increase will only be unclear.

For the record, there is absolutely nothing political about the OP. The actual suggestion is that interest rates may have rediscovered their point of historical equilibrium, after such a long period of artificially cheap money. That would be a good thing, because it certainly appears that cheap money can distort markets. Big time.

I realize that people who are consumed by a one-sided political ideology view the world through that lens, and assume that everyone else does too. That's incorrect, and it must be a freakin' lousy way to go through life.

But you have to admit, it was cute to see Toob copy and paste shit he found on Google in some vain attempt to sound intelligent.

For the record, there is absolutely nothing political about the OP. The actual suggestion is that interest rates may have rediscovered their point of historical equilibrium, after such a long period of artificially cheap money. That would be a good thing, because it certainly appears that cheap money can distort markets. Big time.

I realize that people who are consumed by a one-sided political ideology view the world through that lens, and assume that everyone else does too. That's incorrect, and it must be a freakin' lousy way to go through life.
Its pretty hard for a biden voter and trump hater like you to change your stripes and convince others who know you well that you have changed

Every word you ever wrote is political - and partisan

Forum List

Back