Just a few numbers

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
The 10-Year Treasury rate as I type this: 4.72%
The 10-Year Treasury rate when the Meltdown began, Feb 2007: 4.69%

A positive thinker would be wondering if we're getting closer and closer to, wait for it, "normal".

I guess we'll see.

===========

The fed was asleep at the switch.....Home mortgage rates should be about what they are now for the last six years or so.

The reason available home prices rose to the levels we are seeing now was cheap interest.

Of course prices have not come down with rising rates due to housing shortage caused by a number of factors, high rates being just one of them.

No amount of positive thinking in this universe will ever equate you with "normal."

The economy is a lot more than just the treasury rate, Spud.
:laugh:

Holy crap, calm down, slugger. I clearly wasn't drawing any conclusions about the current economy. Did you miss the "I guess we'll see" part?

I was actually talking about something else, but I know you lack the capacity to understand, so I won't waste my time.

I have you so desperate to attack and insult that you're flailing like a child. Calm down. You can't hurt me. You're just a Trumpster.

The Margin Call Moment: World Now Facing Up To $70 Trillion In Global Losses​

Find a good slant for that .

The point is missed when Numpties imagine WW3 could start from the troubles in Ukraine . Try Wall and Threadneedle Streets instead .

I was actually talking about something else, but I know you lack the capacity to understand, so I won't waste my time.

Yes, I was almost ready to ask you what you could say about proton-proton decay in the stellar dynamics of baryogenesis of the Main Sequence of the Hertzsprung-Russell path of stellar evolution, but then I remembered I'm much too much the dimwit to even ask the question much less grasp your wise and erudite answers.

Yes, I was almost ready to ask you what you could say about proton-proton decay in the stellar dynamics of baryogenesis of the Main Sequence of the Hertzsprung-Russell path of stellar evolution, but then I remembered I'm much too much the dimwit to even ask the question much less grasp your wise and erudite answers.
Good.

Protons decay?

The 10-Year Treasury rate as I type this: 4.72%
The 10-Year Treasury rate when the Meltdown began, Feb 2007: 4.69%

A positive thinker would be wondering if we're getting closer and closer to, wait for it, "normal".

I guess we'll see.

===========
Naturally the man you halped to install as president in 2020 will claim credit for this

And you will have to agree since you voted for biden

Yikes. I can see how hard you're trying to make me think that you're intelligent.
Not at all. Just pointing out what an idiotic, narrow-minded fop you really are.

I just don't care.
You can't afford to care. You just don't know shit.
So like any other bot, you spew crap then run away from it.
Run Mac, run.

For the record, there is absolutely nothing political about the OP. The actual suggestion is that interest rates may have rediscovered their point of historical equilibrium, after such a long period of artificially cheap money. That would be a good thing, because it certainly appears that cheap money can distort markets. Big time.

I realize that people who are consumed by a one-sided political ideology view the world through that lens, and assume that everyone else does too. That's incorrect, and it must be a freakin' lousy way to go through life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back