Just 16 House Republicans can unseat the Cowardly Lion as Speaker of the House!!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Ohhh, this could get interesting! The Cowardly Lion, also know as the Crybaby, and perhaps even Benedict Arnold...John Boehner, could end up losing his spot as Speaker of the House. Well, Bohner never was Speaker of the House, his correct title would be: "Punching Bag For Democrats", but anyway, if 16 Republicans decide to abstain from voting, he would fall 1 vote short of the required 218 votes needed to be Speaker of the House. Let's pray and hope this happens, so we can give the crybaby the biggest kick in the ass that he truly deserves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 16 Members Can Unseat Boehner, Group Says

If only. I told my rep not to vote for him the first time because he is a weak kneed establishment sob. I have relayed those same sentiments since the election, we'll see how much good it will do.

I've been saying for a while that he should be unseated. He has been a poor Speaker.

He had a lot of ‘help’ from the right.

Perhaps if the TPM and other extremists had engaged in responsible governance rather than party before country, Boehner might have had a more successful tenure and the Nation better off for it.

I've been saying for a while that he should be unseated. He has been a poor Speaker.

Perhaps if the TPM and other extremists had engaged in responsible governance rather than party before country, Boehner might have had a more successful tenure and the Nation better off for it.

Please. The TPM are the only group in Washington who are being responsible.

he was afraid of the t-party contingent. Thats why he held 30+ votes to repeal Obamacare. The t-party contingent is smaller now after what happened in november ;)

I don't know why you fight against the only people who are trying to keep us from total economic collapse so hard.

Please. The TPM are the only group in Washington who are being responsible.

:rofl:

Now look what you people have done.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDyt_qCCiTo]YouTube[/ame]

Don't any of you know how a man can hurt inside?

Forum List

Back