Just 16 House Republicans can unseat the Cowardly Lion as Speaker of the House!!

Ohhh, this could get interesting! The Cowardly Lion, also know as the Crybaby, and perhaps even Benedict Arnold...John Boehner, could end up losing his spot as Speaker of the House. Well, Bohner never was Speaker of the House, his correct title would be: "Punching Bag For Democrats", but anyway, if 16 Republicans decide to abstain from voting, he would fall 1 vote short of the required 218 votes needed to be Speaker of the House. Let's pray and hope this happens, so we can give the crybaby the biggest kick in the ass that he truly deserves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 16 Members Can Unseat Boehner, Group Says

That would indicate a serious problem with the Republican party. Voting for who the majority of your party has chosen for the leadership is an obligation only second to the oath of office itself, they may even start throwing people out of the party for that.

That's a great idea.

Nothing we need more than a few months of nonsense and utter gridlock while the Congress figures out it's leadership.

Not like the Democrats care about solving the problems we are facing anyway, so why not?

Democrats would do well to vote for whoever the tea party obstructionists want instead of Boehner just for the lulz of watching the resulting chaos and vicious bloody infighting.

Aha. Another thread where liberals are embracing Boehner.

:lol:

For sure he should be tossed when all you liberals love him so much.

Ohhh, this could get interesting! The Cowardly Lion, also know as the Crybaby, and perhaps even Benedict Arnold...John Boehner, could end up losing his spot as Speaker of the House. Well, Bohner never was Speaker of the House, his correct title would be: "Punching Bag For Democrats", but anyway, if 16 Republicans decide to abstain from voting, he would fall 1 vote short of the required 218 votes needed to be Speaker of the House. Let's pray and hope this happens, so we can give the crybaby the biggest kick in the ass that he truly deserves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 16 Members Can Unseat Boehner, Group Says

yes... the inmates should take over the asylum and get rid of the grown up... cool... it can be like Lord of the Flies.

:thup:

Aha. Another thread where liberals are embracing Boehner.

:lol:

For sure he should be tossed when all you liberals love him so much.

you shouldn't see it as an endorsement of boehner...

you should see it as us having no respect for idiots and welcoming anyone who even comes close to not being one.

maybe if you weren't a drug addled loon, you'd understand that.

I don't know why you fight against the only people who are trying to keep us from total economic collapse so hard.

because nothing they are doing is actually helping.

because I don't think reducing old people who worked hard all their lives to eating dog food so a few rich douchebags can have tax breaks is a "Christian" or even decent thing to do...

I've been saying for a while that he should be unseated. He has been a poor Speaker.

He had a lot of ‘help’ from the right.

Perhaps if the TPM and other extremists had engaged in responsible governance rather than party before country, Boehner might have had a more successful tenure and the Nation better off for it.

Clayton, your definition of responsible government is to kowtow to the desires of the Democrats.

Who do you think you're fooling, anyway?

I don't know why you fight against the only people who are trying to keep us from total economic collapse so hard.

because nothing they are doing is actually helping.
because I don't think reducing old people who worked hard all their lives to eating dog food so a few rich douchebags can have tax breaks is a "Christian" or even decent thing to do...

Exactly correct. Thanks Joe.

Bring back "ear marks" so the fuking Congress can get something, anything done.

The "grease" that made the wheels turn. Earmarks.

I've been saying for a while that he should be unseated. He has been a poor Speaker.

Perhaps if the TPM and other extremists had engaged in responsible governance rather than party before country, Boehner might have had a more successful tenure and the Nation better off for it.

Clayton, your definition of responsible government is to kowtow to the desires of the Democrats.

My definition is, "The election's over, let's hammer out a comprimise that resolves the problem."

Which the GOP has refused to do. Instead, they've opposed anything Obama has proposed, even if it was something they were previously for.

The party of dumb, the party of whacked out extremist do nothings, can it really sink any lower? We shall see.

"The collapse of the Bush presidency, in other words, is not just due to Bush's incompetence (although his administration has been incompetent beyond belief). Nor is it a response to the president's principled lack of intellectual curiosity and pitbull refusal to admit mistakes (although those character flaws are certainly real enough). And the orgy of bribery and special-interest dispensation in Congress is not the result of Tom DeLay's ruthlessness, as impressive a bully as he was. This conservative presidency and Congress imploded, not despite their conservatism, but because of it." "Why Conservatives Can't Govern" by Alan Wolfe

As Republicans consume their own

Maybe we can bring Pelosi back. At least she got things done

My definition is, "The election's over, let's hammer out a comprimise that resolves the problem."

Which the GOP has refused to do. Instead, they've opposed anything Obama has proposed, even if it was something they were previously for.

Good morning, bigot.

If democrats just controlled the republican vote, it's all they ask. Just control the republican vote.

Forum List

Back