Jury finds Colorado theater shooter James Holmes guilty of murder

IronFist

May 26, 2015
http://abc13.com/news/jury-finds-colorado-theater-shooter-guilty-of-murder/856514/
I guess that was not very hard to understand that he was guilty. That was such a horrible massacre. The worst thing is that the psychiatrists didn't find that he was mentally ill. So that means that he completely understood what he was doing. How many shooters out there still roaming free? I guess the only way to solve this problem once and for all is banning gun ownership.

Sorry IronFist, but we are in America and we have the right to own and bear weapons that is guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution.

Please move to the European country of choice if you want to live in a country without freedom.

James Holmes converted to islam while he has been in prison and now feels he was justified.

http://abc13.com/news/jury-finds-colorado-theater-shooter-guilty-of-murder/856514/
I guess that was not very hard to understand that he was guilty. That was such a horrible massacre. The worst thing is that the psychiatrists didn't find that he was mentally ill. So that means that he completely understood what he was doing. How many shooters out there still roaming free? I guess the only way to solve this problem once and for all is banning gun ownership.

Bans haven't worked in Mexico so what makes you think they would work here? Amazingly enough it was illegal for him to murder those poor people. I wonder why he didn't follow that law?:eusa_think:

Bans haven't worked in Mexico so what makes you think they would work here? Amazingly enough it was illegal for him to murder those poor people. I wonder why he didn't follow that law?:eusa_think:
We are a bit more civilized than Mexicans, I'm sure the ban will work if implemented. We don't have those uncontrollable drug cartels Mexicans have. There is no doubt there will be less gun involving crimes.

Colorado has only executed one person since the supreme court reinstated the death penalty in 1978. Colorado hypocrites consider the state to be an anti death penalty state but like fellow anti death penalty hypocrites in Mass. who decided that sometimes the death penalty is justified if they can blame the feds, Colorado hypocrites will most likely justify the death penalty in this case. It's interesting that the mainstream media has not focused on the fact that the mass killer has converted to Islam while in custody.

We are a bit more civilized than Mexicans, I'm sure the ban will work if implemented. We don't have those uncontrollable drug cartels Mexicans have. There is no doubt there will be less gun involving crimes.

Ahhh, delusional people. If you didn't cause so much damage you would be fun to watch. Sadly though, your policies, when implemented, lead to chaos.

You really need to look at the video of the recent riots. Might wake you up and alter your opinion of how "civilized" the US is.

My guess is it won't though. That delusional problem always wins out it seems.

This case saddens me. Its a tragedy all around. Holmes was wildly insane. So nuts that the court ruled he couldn't be tried until he was forced to take medication. How he could be competent enough to be guilty while so insane he couldn't be tried.....I have no idea.

The insanity defense has definitely been abused in the past. But it exists for a reason. And Holmes was genuinely insane.

In the words of Charlie Daniels: 'they wanna take my guns away, and that would be just fine, if they take em away from the criminals first, i'll gladly give em mine.'

How are you gonna enforce gun control, when a criminal can get ahold of a gun, anytime they want?

You mean to tell me, that somebody broke the law? Well, that can't be right, we have laws to be followed, and no one is allowed to break them, he should be spanked.

And more innocent people killed by the criminals with guns, because the law abiding citizens would not have a gun to stop the criminal, so he just gets to shoot until he runs out of ammunition.

You really haven't thought this through, have you?

This case saddens me. Its a tragedy all around. Holmes was wildly insane. So nuts that the court ruled he couldn't be tried until he was forced to take medication. How he could be competent enough to be guilty while so insane he couldn't be tried.....I have no idea.

The insanity defense has definitely been abused in the past. But it exists for a reason. And Holmes was genuinely insane.
I don't think so, I bet he will be very sane and begging and crying for mercy in the next phase of the trial.

So insane he planned the whole thing for months. So insane he had figured out which theatre wouldn't have an armed citizen in it, and so insane he worked out how to get in the theatre through a back door so the alarm wouldn't go off till he opened fire thus maximizing the amount of damage he could do.

Batshit crazy? Yep. Absolutely. But then all sociopaths are. They are incurable and best killed as early as is possible.

Forum List

Back