Jurors in Manafort trial send judge four questions

yet the left pushes for this like it's going to accomplish any of their stated goals.
Okay...but these alleged actions by Manafort did not happen in a vacuum. They are part and parcel of Putin's larger efforts. That's a bigger topic than donald trump. if it turns out that Trump was a willing partner in this plan, this will be one of the pieces of the puzzle that Mueller has to put together for everybody.

Exactly. Manafort was brought on for a specific purpose. His access to Russian officials.

Why did Trump need Manafort's connection when it is claimed Trump himself was a direct asset of Putin since 1987?

yet the left pushes for this like it's going to accomplish any of their stated goals.
Okay...but these alleged actions by Manafort did not happen in a vacuum. They are part and parcel of Putin's larger efforts. That's a bigger topic than donald trump. if it turns out that Trump was a willing partner in this plan, this will be one of the pieces of the puzzle that Mueller has to put together for everybody.

Exactly. Manafort was brought on for a specific purpose. His access to Russian officials.

Why did Trump need Manafort's connection when it is claimed Trump himself was a direct asset of Putin since 1987?

To expand his influence in Russia of course.

Well, Trump is a bit of a moron. Manafort probably sold him a pitch, wedging his way into the campaign position for personal gain.

You reference all this data and provide NONE of it.
So, you are conceding you tried to present your opinion as fact, even quantifying it...and then got all weepy and accused me of same?

That's a big step for you.

As for the data, here is a nice collection: Most Americans Are Liberal, Even If They Don’t Know It

As for most Americans recognizing the validity of the Mueller probe:

Americans Support Mueller Probe — But Want Another One For FBI's Spying On Trump: IBD/TIPP Poll | Investor's Business Daily

Poll: Most Americans support passing a law to protect Mueller

No I am saying I never present my opinion as fact. Again, when I am being factual you will know about it.

First one is more opinion parading as fact.

LOL polls

LOL more polls.

Polls are not fact, polls are collections of opinions.

And...since we were talking about measuring public opinion, they are precisely what we would use. Or we could just accepted what you wish is true, data be damned. Hmm, tough call....

And...since we were talking about measuring public opinion, they are precisely what we would use. Or we could just accepted what you wish is true, data be damned. Hmm, tough call....

All they do is estimate public opinion, not measure it.
Hmm,no,they measure it. Every measure is an estimate.

This argument is so dumb. I'll leave you to it.

All they do is estimate public opinion, not measure it.
Hmm,no,they measure it. Every measure is an estimate.

This argument is so dumb. I'll leave you to it.

If I measure something that is 4 inches, that is a measurement, within the margin of error of the device. If I wing it and say it's around 4 inches, that's an estimate.

When you poll something, you are trying to gauge opinions, than extrapolating that to the general population.

Not a measurement, an estimate.

Takes a while to understand that something that did not happen did not happen
Gotta love how liberals are desparately now trying to separate this from Trump when from the start they had them as Siamese twins.

It’s almost the end of day 3 with no verdict. I don’t know how late they are going tonight, but I sincerely hope those who thought this was a slam dunk prosecution are doing some self reflection

Judge just sent the jury home. They come back in the morning to continue.

The leftists on twitter are having a meltdown. They are already coming up with excuses like judicial misconduct or the jury has been bought off or 12 white men would never convict (I’m not
Even sure what the jury make up is but I doubt they care)

Not one of them is even considering they maybe the government never proved their case

The leftists on twitter are having a meltdown. They are already coming up with excuses like judicial misconduct or the jury has been bought off or 12 white men would never convict (I’m not

Not one of them is even considering they maybe the government never proved their case
Well, I heard one of the people on CNN don't know which, saying last Wednesday that he figured it would take till today. So it's not completely unexpected it would take this long. Neither do I personally think it all that weird. There's 18 counts, scores of documents and witnesses to sift through. Every count has to be tied to specific documents and a consensus has to be reached. I don't think you can read to much into the time it takes to reach a decision.

I simply don't get why people feel the need to make statements about stuff that they don't know with such conviction. I looked on here today and I again see 2 OP's claiming the Mueller probe is done, on top of this OP stating that this trails verdict will stop the Mueller probe. Can't everybody just let the process play out before stating they know something?

Well, I heard one of the people on CNN don't know which, saying last Wednesday that he figured it would take till today. So it's not completely unexpected it would take this long. Neither do I personally think it all that weird. There's 18 counts, scores of documents and witnesses to sift through. Every count has to be tied to specific documents and a consensus has to be reached. I don't think you can read to much into the time it takes to reach a decision.

I agree. No conclusion should be drawn other than it’s not a slam dunk case

How do you know? For all I know the jury wants all the I's dotted.

I simply don't get why people feel the need to make statements about stuff that they don't know with such conviction. I looked on here today and I again see 2 OP's claiming the Mueller probe is done, on top of this OP stating that this trails verdict will stop the Mueller probe. Can't everybody just let the process play out before stating they know something?

It is odd. I haven’t seen all the evidence. No one has except the jury & parties involved. What we have seen comes from reporters who have vested interests politically. So who knows what to trust?

I’ve seen no reason to doubt the integrity of the jury though. They are looking at the evidence directly

How do you know? For all I know the jury wants all the I's dotted.

They aren’t this thorough if they all agree up front

Forum List

Back