Jurassic World World Dominion

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Here's another movie I want to go see as I really like the Jurassic Park and World movies, the only Jurassic Park I didn't like was Jurassic Park III. There's also a possibility that I'm going to be seeing this in 3D. :D

You should go see it!
I've just seen it today, really excellent summer blockbuster.. brings back the great cast from the 90s Jurassic park movies, with laura dern, the great Jeff Goldblum, and Sam Neill. Really great animation on the dinos, who as usual are the stars of these films..
I particularly liked the dino with the creepy claws, that I will call the Freddy Krueger dino
1656348152273.png

Maisie Lockwood is back as a hot teen hearthrob, from the 2nd film. Slightly confused by her having a Keira Knightly accent.. I thought she was an american character, but.. clearly not.
And Spielberg is on as executive producer.. still has the magic touch with entertainment.. in his case maybe even art.
I did like the first JWorld, but maybe that's the best of the trilogy!! Def recommend!

• Banned
You should go see it!
I've just seen it today, really excellent summer blockbuster.. brings back the great cast from the 90s Jurassic park movies, with laura dern, the great Jeff Goldblum, and Sam Neill. Really great animation on the dinos, who as usual are the stars of these films..
I particularly liked the dino with the creepy claws, that I will call the Freddy Krueger dino
View attachment 662915

Maisie Lockwood is back as a hot teen hearthrob, from the 2nd film. Slightly confused by her having a Keira Knightly accent.. I thought she was an american character, but.. clearly not.
And Spielberg is on as executive producer.. still has the magic touch with entertainment.. in his case maybe even art.
I did like the first JWorld, but maybe that's the best of the trilogy!! Def recommend!

Thanks, but I already saw it. :D

Not to be picky, but I don't think them critters could do well under Winter conditions. Their metabolism would slow down to a near-stop. To illustrate the point, a crocodile wouldn't last 6 months in Alaska.

Not to be picky, but I don't think them critters could do well under Winter conditions. Their metabolism would slow down to a near-stop. To illustrate the point, a crocodile wouldn't last 6 months in Alaska.
When the green new deal is complete neither will many humans.

I liked the cg.

Honestly this film is great but like there are flaws. my main gripe is the plot choices and the pacing it felt like this was crammed in way too much stuff in it. This film felt like the rise of skywalker in the way that makes me like rise of skywalker more because this colin saying a big f you to Lucasfilm for not giving his script a chance but like no, his scrpit would've been the same pacing and same themes as what we got but much worse. Honestly colin should do something new for a change. I think he could be a good director but overall jus not like a die hard fan unless you do soething new.

Forum List

Back