Junior takes a vacation...

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
Dubbyuh takes five weeks of vacation...
This in the middle of not one, but two wars.

And he can't find the time to visit wounded soldiers at Walter Reed.

And he can't find the time to attend the funeral of one US soldier
killed in his dirty little war.

And our borders remain as secure as a box of Cheerios.

While the death tolls in Afghanistan and Iraq continue to mount.

While more and more people join the ranks of the uninsured.

And our American Nero fiddles.

Bullypulpit said:
This in the middle of not one, but two wars.

What tune does one use to sing this little ditty?

And shouldn't there be some "doo-dah, doo-dah" refrains in there somewhere?

Quit bitching, ya neo-hippie. Seems to me that you should be happier than a pig in shit. According to you, GW can do nothing right. So you should be ecstatic that he's on vacation instead of in the Oval Office plotting another war to increase the Haliburton profit margin.

There is only one war genius.

Youd think the left would be praising the fact that the President is on vacation. I mean that means he is no longer tyranizing them. I love the fact that Congress is off for the month of October. One month less of stupid spending bills.

And atleast we have President Bush in. If John Kerry was in we were never see him. Kerry had an even worse record of actually showing up for work.

There is only one war genius.

Youd think the left would be praising the fact that the President is on vacation. I mean that means he is no longer tyranizing them. I love the fact that Congress is off for the month of October. One month less of stupid spending bills.

And atleast we have President Bush in. If John Kerry was in we were never see him. Kerry had an even worse record of actually showing up for work.

I have to admit, the longer Dubbyuh hides out in Crawford the less damage he is able to inflict on the country.

As for Dubbyuh's work record, well, it's safe to say that had his daddy's friends not been around to pull his cojones out of the fire every time he tanked one of his business ventures he would have wound up pumping gas in some dusty little Texas hell-hole, drinking his brains out and kicking his dog when he got home...Which is where he belongs.

Hey, I'm pissed about this vacation too, and I voted for the guy, TWICE!
There are things to be addressed that are important to the Country, borders, SSI, taxes,
Etc. his time in office to do something besides the WOT and being a BIG spender on social stuff is tickin. I'm disappointed, no, I'm PISSED!

Stephanie said:
So much hating can't be good for your health. :cheers2:

Dubbyuh isn't worthy of the emotion of hate. The best Junior is worthy of is the feeling you get when you step bare-footed into a fresh dog-pile.

Mr. P said:
Hey, I'm pissed about this vacation too, and I voted for the guy, TWICE!
There are things to be addressed that are important to the Country, borders, SSI, taxes,
Etc. his time in office to do something besides the WOT and being a BIG spender on social stuff is tickin. I'm disappointed, no, I'm PISSED!

It's not the "vacation" I personally don't like, it is the fact that he would use "conservative" in his self-description yet spend like a drunken Democrat.

Just because I don't think he is doing a good job doesn't mean I don't still think he is doing better than Kerry would have.

Bullypulpit said:
I have to admit, the longer Dubbyuh hides out in Crawford the less damage he is able to inflict on the country.

As for Dubbyuh's work record, well, it's safe to say that had his daddy's friends not been around to pull his cojones out of the fire every time he tanked one of his business ventures he would have wound up pumping gas in some dusty little Texas hell-hole, drinking his brains out and kicking his dog when he got home...Which is where he belongs.

Ha ha ha! Why is it that you gay fag liberals go after the work record??? I seem to remember a guy worth $700 million trying to run for prez last year and ganging up on Bush because he came from a rich family. Classic liberal tactic...make fun of Texas because they voted against your ass and don't live in a sod house like you did.

You can find the President's itinerary online...the dude isn't sipping mai tais and getting swedish massages.

Bullypulpit said:

Are you speaking from personal experience regarding what people do when their daddy and his friends aren't there to help them out?

Merlin1047 said:
Quit bitching, ya neo-hippie. Seems to me that you should be happier than a pig in shit. According to you, GW can do nothing right. So you should be ecstatic that he's on vacation instead of in the Oval Office plotting another war to increase the Haliburton profit margin.

:D
you know them jew... i mean neo-cons love to "misuse" the military... i can't wait for bully and william joyce to start a political party together (just like ralph nader and pat buchannan will one day)....

Forum List

Back